twelve

allegations
!! smut warning

the whole night consisted of unending cuddles and small talks just to make each other feel calm and not think about the issues.

hyunjin was nervous mainly because he was going to meet the younger's parents, this time not for business. he was overthinking and afraid that jeongin's parents had already despised him because of all this allegations.

"calm down jinnie, you'll be just fine." the younger said as he watch the 5'10 boy pace around his room dressed in an oversized white shirt and ripped jeans.

his hair was messy from his fingers always running through them. jeongin stood up and hugged him from the back, effectively calming him down.

the two both wore white polo and they unintentionally matched since the younger was too lazy to grab clothes from his apartment. he offered to change but the older refused to since they looked cute anyway.

"i already called mother and they said they're waiting for us." he said as he grab his phone from the table. the news made Hyunjin anxious so gently he grabbed the younger's face to place just a peck.

but he eventually craved more and more and next thing they knew, they were full on making out. the younger pulled away and both were breathless.

"i'm scared." jeongin chuckled at the older's reaction so he took his hand and fixed his hair because he pulled on it a few times from their make out session. "you'll be fine jinnie, let's go." he replied and then they were off on their way to his home.

their hands never left each other even when the older was driving. he doesn't want to let go at all. the drive was silent and the only sound to be heard was jeongin's humming. it made the older smile.

finally they had arrived and both were a bit startled when the huge gates suddenly open as if it was expecting to see them.

there was another short drive from the gate to the actual mansion and when the two finally parked, hyunjin was shaking with fear.

jeongin climbed onto his lap and straddled him, cradling the blonde's face in his hands

"you'll be okay, i'm right here. i'll be by you at all times." he said before kissing his lips once more. the older kissed him immediately, pulling him closer to his body.

gently the blue haired boy started to grind as the kiss was getting heated once again. hyunjin's hand rubbed the thighs all the way down of his body, causing a whimper to escape from him.

"baby.." the older  moaned as he felt his pants tighten and his member started to ache. "you need to s-stop me- mhm innie..." he was trying his best to control himself but the younger was kissing him hungrily on his lips down to his neck , small hands roaming everywhere and pulling on his long hair and lastly his dangerous grinding on his lap.

how would he exactly stop himself.

jeongin then started to unzip the older's pants as he massaged the bulge through his jeans. hyunjin's breathing was so ragged with a hint of desperate whimpers. the extensive parking lot was thankfully empty because there's no stopping them from doing anything now.

the younger adjusted the seat of the blonde to give him more space down between his thighs. and as he took the length of the older, another throaty moan left his lips.

"fuck! jeongin" wasting no time the younger took him in his warm mouth and he smiled when he saw his eye rolling back, hands grabbing on the younger's hair to guide him. lewd, wet noises filled the car and it didn't help that it was all hot and steamy inside.

"yes, just like that." the younger loved it when he was being praised. it reminds him that he's doing a great job in pleasuring the older.

hyunjin was trying his best not to slam the boy faster on his dick because his rough side was now starting to show. he couldn't be rough with him just yet. with one final tongue swirl on hyunjin's tip, his warm cum filled the younger's mouth. "ngh!.." he bit his lip as his whole body shake.

jeongin held eye contact with the older before swallowing his cum and licking his lips right after. this made hyunjin turned on again. "that was prefect." he said as he pull the younger on his lap with his member still out, thus poking him.

"jinnie were late, we need to leave." although the older was hoping to fuck him, he couldn't risk the sight of him not being able to walk because they might think that he is indeed hurting their son.

"uh fine. were finishing this later." he said before cleaning himself and tucking in his polo once more. they made sure to spray perfumes on them again to not make it obvious they just did something unholy.

"whatever you say." jeongin replied before intertwining his hands with the older's huge fingers. then with no tension left in his body anymore, they were on their way to meet the younger's family.

"let's pray i make it out here alive." the blonde  mumbled.

;