forty two

jeongin was whimpering as everything around him wasn't stable at all. the room was spinning, his vision was blurry and the voices he hears were echoing.

he tried blinking a few times and suddenly the sight in front of him cleared a little, letting him see his angry boyfriend staring intensely at him. the younger hiccuped a laugh as he tried to get off the bed.

"where are you going." his deep voice sent vibrations to the younger.

"away from you. i need to find my boyfriend. the one who doesn't hurt me and throw me off the bed like i was some kind of doll." he sneered although he was well aware his boyfriend was just in front of him. jeongin was just having more fun teasing and making him mad than he already is.

"jeongin sit down or i'll send you back to seoul right now. "

"fine then. ill walk back home!"

"suit your fucking self. i'm too tired for this."

hyunjin left him standing near the door as he removed his shirt angrily and threw it somewhere, getting on top of the bed. the younger find it somewhat hot but now he has to deal with his fuming boyfriend.

the blonde had his eyes shut ready to drift off even though he knows he couldn't because they still haven't made up yet. hyunjin decide that tonight, it wasn't him who was going to apologize for once.

jeongin stumbled his way towards him, tumbling down on the shoes scattered around the floor. he stood by the bed, on hyunjin's side and he start to caress the elder's shoulders.

"jinnie." he whined whilst gently shaking hyunjin who was pretending to fall asleep. jeongin pouted when there was not a single response.

"jinnie i'm sorry." when he still wouldn't budge the younger gently put his leg over him and got on top of the blonde. he was now straddling him and hyunjin finally opened his eyes.

he snuggled into his bare chest while he continued murmuring an apology which the elder found cute. he was just too soft for the boy.

"what are you doing on top of me? i thought you were on your way back to seoul." he scoffed before attempting to close his eyes again. hyunjin was trying his best to come off mad but with the way innie was massaging his muscles, it wasn't working.

"i said i'm sorry what the hell do you want me to do hwang."

"don't give me that attitude again."

"you're frustrating me and it's making me hornier jinnie."

"too bad because i'm not in the mood. we should've just done it earlier but no, you had to go out to get drunk and grind on some island boy."

hyunjin was obviously lying as he had been waiting all night to get some alone time in bed with the younger, but he wanted to see how he would react. he wanted to hear him beg.

"for a hundredth time, i thought that was you! what so i guess i'm a cheater now?"

"you are. let me sleep in peace please."

"oh so now you're sleeping? well your little friend here is surely awake." jeongin smirked when hyunjin fluttered his eyes open to see that there was in fact a huge bulge in between his thighs.

"my bad. i was just thinking of this hot chic i saw earlier-"

"that's it! that's it. i'm so done with you."

"some peace and quiet finally."

"go fuck yourself!"

"isn't that what you want?"

the two just stopped bickering when the elder felt tears falling on his bare skin. jeongin started to sob quietly out of frustration and annoyance, shooting daggers of glares down at him. he attempted to get off on top of the elder but he quickly wrapped his arms around his body.

"awe my baby don't cry, come here i was just messing around." hyunjin cooed, grabbing the younger by his waist and pulling him into a hug as he sniffle and whimper. the elder was chuckling lightly as he soothe jeongin's back with gentle rubs.

"i really did thought it was you. i would never do-"

"shh i know innie, calm down."

"i hate you." he continued to cry until he fell asleep eventually due to tireness and the effect of alcohol.

"you wouldn't say that tomorrow." hyunjin smiled to himself as he already imagined how smoothly everything will go. hopefully

;

the two woke up with the sound of the birds chirping and waves crashing as the alarm. jeongin was groaning as his hungover had never been this worst. he had it bad since it has been awhile since he'd drunk this hard.

"jinnie i feel sick." was the first word he utter to his boyfriend who was trying to blink the drowsiness away. hyunjin yawned before he rose from the bed.

"that will be the last time you'll ever drink ok? i don't like it when you do that and look at the aftermath." he placed a kiss on top of his forehead while jeongin nodded, clinging onto him and forcing hyunjin to lay in bed with him still.

"this will surely be the last time, oh god." he let the slender fingers of his boyfriend massage his throbbing temples and somehow it made the pain subdue a little. "can you please check in my bag if i bought painkillers?"

"no need for those pills. they're unnecessary innie and you know it's not healthy to swallow those every time you feel sick." the younger nodded because he knows hyunjin was right. for awhile they lay there in the same position before the elder stood from the bed.

"i want you to change baby. we'll go out for brunch, it'll make you feel less shitty i assure you."

when jeongin saw him open his suitcase he immediately perked up.

"can i borrow your clothes please?"

"again? innie i'll have nothing else to wear if you keep stealing them."

"mmm just one shirt?" he pouted and gave hyunjin his puppy eyes. it never worked but he wanted to try at least.

"oh god. stop it innie you look constipated."

"i'm breaking up with you."

"ok ok fine! here's your shirt you spoiled ass child." he rolled his eyes whilst jeongin giggled when he threw one of his black shirt towards him, landing straight on his face.

"you're the one spoiling me, why are you complaining?"

"i'm not! get change now innie don't make me strip you myself." hyunjin said as he was getting a bit impatient. "hurry up i'm starving."

the younger suddenly had an idea since they didn't get to do it last night. he purposely removed his clothes slowly to seduce the blonde and he had just removed his shirt when he saw hyunjin was already gulping.

"innie i know what you're doing for fucks sake don't start." he felt his pants restrict a bit and he didn't even had the time to hide his boner as jeongin already noticed it.

"but baby, you said you were hungry right?" he lift up his legs and wiggled gently out of his sleeping shorts, sliding it off through his thighs successfully and swinging it in his fingers. now he was just left in his underwear.

hyunjin shut his eyes while he threw his head back. then with a sigh he stride towards the bed and immediately pushed himself in between the younger's thighs.

"try to be quiet ok? the walls are thin innie."

"well then let them hear us."