bonus chapter !!

| book II - violent cover ^

"hwang jeongin." hyunjin smiled, "it suits you."

it has been 4 days since he said yes and they were still on the same island as the two felt like they never want to leave this place. it was the perfect spot for their honeymoon.

"it does, i love it." the younger giggled while he snuck on hyunjin, giving him a back hug and letting the blonde feel every inch of him as he was only wearing a silk robe and nothing else.

the two both had wines in their hands and the comfort of each other, the sea, the moon upfront.

"tonight, i don't have to worry about holding back. i can finally touch you like i always used to do, in fact rougher." he then took a sip of the wine before he set it on a nearby table, immediately turning around and grabbing on jeongin's inner thighs.

the boy whimpered as hyunjin started massaging his way on to his behind, spreading open his hole with his slender fingers. he leaned to his chest for support.

"i missed it. how you leave me panting and shaking, marking bruises on every inch of my body. i missed you." he whispered into the elder's ear, making him shiver. jeongin bit his lip when he felt one hand slide up from his thigh to cup his ass whilst one hand was snaked on his shoulder for support.

hyunjin hauled him on the thick railing, letting the younger sit. he spread open his thighs and pushed himself further into innie's core letting him moan again as he felt a sudden jolt of pleasure.

"what have i done?" he chuckled as start to suck mercilessly on jeongin's bare chest going up to his neck. "you used to be so innocent, so good." his fingers were now roaming on his inner thigh, teasing the boy's sensitive parts.

"mmhm . . well i guess i don't wanna be good anymore." the younger had his eyes shut as he let his fingers tug and play with hyunjin's long hair.
he then clenched his thighs together when the elder suckled on his soft spot, throaty moans leaving both their lips.

"that's my baby." when he was satisfied with the severely dark and huge marks he decorated on his skin, he hastily caught jeongin's mouth in his, tongue flickering inside hungrily.

it was sloppy, the way they kissed but both loved it. how their salivas swiped on their chins and the way they tasted because of the wine. lewd, squelching sounds came from their lips and when they pulled away, they were already out of breath.

"you get me so drunk with that scent of yours." he mumbled and the robe was partly sliding down, exposing one side of innie's shoulder. he eyed him so intensely with his half lids, admiring how the boy's milky skin was now covered in his marks.

hyunjin was biting his lip as he let his hand slide up on his thighs, going underneath the robe which had failed on covering his private part. with one tug he reached for the ribbon and swiftly untied it, making the robe glide on jeongin's skin before dropping on the floor.

his eyes rolled to the back of his head as he took in the naked body of his husband. it wasn't his first time seeing him like this but somehow he was always left speechless and blown away.

"so fucking perfect." he whispered, lowering his face on jeongin's inner thighs where he started sucking on the skin. it was so smooth, so soft, he couldn't resist biting the younger which earned a loud cry of pleasure.

the boy threw his head back as he pushed hyunjin further on his body, gripping hard on his hair whilst his face contorted. he was trying so hard not to moan but they moved where their bungalow was the only one on the island.