twenty three

hurt me

the older ran a warm bath for jeongin where he cleaned his cuts and bruises up. his eyes were stinging to think that he was the one who caused this. it was kind of sad how he can do nothing to try and change himself. how can a sadist like hyunjin end up with a softie.

"i promise this will go away soon innie." he whispered as he placed kisses on the younger's face. when jeongin had seen his own reflection earlier, he almost choked and threw up with how bad his body's state was.

flashbacks from when minho, hyunjin's step brother, abused him that night of the ball hit him like a brick and he hated that he kind of relived it.

"would... would you hurt me again jinnie?" he asked weakly as he held on the shirt of the older who sat outside the tub but he had his arms around jeongin.

hyunjin bit his lip, closing his eyes as he dragged on a long sigh. "i can't promise you that. but we can prevent this from happening ever again." he said and the boy know what he meant.

no more sex if the younger would always end up like this afterwards, he thought to himself. of course he didn't like it one bit, it was like he couldn't go on a day without touching whats his, but for the younger he has to try at least.

"you wouldn't touch me again, won't you." jeongin mumbled as he look up straight into his eyes. there was something in his tone that said he didn't like it as well, he was just unused to the rougher side of the older.

he knew from the first day that hyunjin was a sadist and he was so confident within himself that the older wouldn't go that rough with him. look where that thought got him.

"if thats what you wa-"

"i don't want that to happen though. i want you to. i need you to touch me." he  snapped. he was getting all bratty and bossy suddenly with the older and hyunjin was somewhat amused. "i can handle the pain jinnie. it's just that i'm not used to this side of you yet."

"jeongin haven't you seen yourself at the mirror? don't you think your body already had enough? i mean if we continue to do this you'll be much more hurt than this." hyunjin said grabbing the towel from the counter so that he can take the younger out of the bath.

"you know very well that i can't control myself in bed and i don't want to hurt you further." jeongin was frowning when the older carried him from the tub.

hyunjin sat him on the counter and dried him, squeezing in between his thighs to get more access.

the younger bit his lip when the older's hands caressed his thigh as he parted them open. earlier he really did felt as if he was used by how harsh hyunjin is to him, but now he suddenly felt a strong feeling like he was craving for that sensation.

like he was longing to be degraded and treated like that once more. sure he overreacted earlier but that was just because of how new this was to him.

"hurt me all you want, jinnie i don't care." jeongin whimpered into his ear as he wrap his legs around his waist and pull him closer.

hyunjin was shocked to see how naughty the younger was suddenly acting towards him, but he loved it. he shut his eyes as he feel jeongin grind slowly against the bulge in his boxers he had lazily put on earlier.

"innie you need to stop. now." the older's hands went up to lean against the mirror where innie's back was faced to, letting out a ragged breath as he felt hornier every second.

the younger was teasing him and he has never been more surprised to witness him this bratty and seductive. it was something you wouldn't be able to forget.

"you're making this harder than it already is." he moaned as he burry his face into the neck of his small one, inhaling his fresh scent.

"touch me ." and hyunjin didn't need for him to say it twice as he quickly devoured the bruised lips of the younger.

small cuts opened as their lips touched, resulting to blood smearing to their chin as they make out hungrily. the younger's moans was driving him crazy and him scratching his back wasn't helping at keeping him sane at all.

the feeling of the younger's nails digging and scratching his back got him so intoxicated, he loved it too much.

"tell me to stop." jeongin heard the very familiar line of him. his statement caused a flashback to appear when they did it the first time in the older's kitchen counter. "jeongin for fucks sake tell me to stop-"

"or you won't." the younger finished for him. he knows hyunjin just like the back of his hand. "i didn't ask you to stop though did i." he said, his voice sounded addicting to the older.

it was laced with seduction and he sounded sultry. everything about him was sexy and it turned hyunjin more. who is this boy and where this his innocent little one go?

he wasn't complaining at all.