thirty(Valentines Day)(P2)

Hey guys I am so sorry that I haven't updated in forever and I feel super bad because I haven't updated. I've been busy and I lost all of my motivation for writing and it's just hard but I'm going to try and finish this story so yay!!!!!

After getting back to my house from the small diner we hung out and watched TV for an hour or so. While Beau and I were watching MTV he got a text and than texted the person back.

Beau stood up and looked at me but all I could do was give him a questioning look.

"Let's go." He told me while putting his hand out so he could help me off the couch.

"Where are we going?" I asked him.

"Shopping." He told me.

I nodded and took Beau's hand, he pulled me up, Beau turned the TV off and we both walked to the front door, slipped our shoes on and left the house. Beau and I got into his car and he drove us to the mall.

When we got to the mall we parked the car close to the entrance and got out and went inside. I didn't need anything at the mall but I guess Beau did so we only went into the stores that he wanted/ needed to go into.

I look at the time on my phone and saw that it said 4. I groaned from boredom and waited for Beau to finish his shopping. we had been to 3 stores and Beau had seemed to try and take as much time as he could which was really bothering me.

Beau came out of the dressing room with his regular clothes on and the things that he was going to purchase hung on his arm. While Beau was paying for the items he got a text from someone.

When he opened the text a smirk spread across his lips, as soon as I saw that smirk I instantly knew that there was something going on.

Beau put his phone back into his pocket and payed the cashier for his things, after beau payed and grabbed his things we left the store and started walking.

"Let's go to some that you want to go to." beau said to me.

"Are you on drugs?" I asked him.

Beau gave me a weird look and started to laugh, after he finished laughing he looked at me with a straight face.

"Yes." He told me.

"Give me some?" I asked him.

"I was actually joking." he said to me while looking around for some other stores.

"I wasn't." I said to him.

He just shook his head and chuckled.

"No but seriously let's go to some of your favorite stores." beau said.

"No." I told him

"I will buy you whatever you want if we do." he told me.

"Really?" I asked him.

Beau nodded his head and I lead him to one of my favorite stores. when I walked inside I could hear talking and laughing and the quite playing of music in the background.

I looked around the store and found quite a few things that I really liked. I found my size and grabbed the items and headed to the dressing rooms.

I got myself a room and tried on the items, after trying everything on I put my normal clothes on and decided on a few things.

Beau and I walked up to the front of the store and he bought my items. I thanked Beau and we left the mall.

Beau drove back to my house and I went upstairs to put my stuff away, after putting my clothes away I went into the bathroom that was connected to my room and I fixed my curls and makeup.

I put my phone on my charger and checked the time. 5:30. I went down stairs and saw that Beau was sitting on my couch watching TV. I walked over to my couch and Beau and I sat down next to him.

"We have to leave at 7." Beau told me.

I just nodded my head not wanting to ask any questions because I know that he isn't going to answer them.

Beau and I stayed on the couch and watched MTV for a while, we didn't talk or move we just sat there and stared at the TV.

By the time Beau and I took our eyes off of the TV it was 6:20. I got up off the couch ran upstairs and made sure I looked good.

After a couple of minutes of making sure I looked good and getting my stuff ready I walked down stairs and put my shoes on and walked out of my house behind Beau and got in his car.

When beau and I got into his car he started it and drove out of my driveway, within 20 minutes Beau stopped the car at a random building.

I gave him a confused look.

"Get out." Beau said to me.

"What?" I asked him.

"Get out and go into the building." Beau told me.

I just listened to what he said, I grabbed my purse and got out of the car. I walked into the building to see the lights off. I walked down the long hallway to see a dim light coming from a room and soft music playing.

I walk fast towards the room excited, I walked into the room and stopped, I gasped and covered my hand over my mouth shocked. I felt tears in my eye's. All around the room was hearts, there was a table in the middle of the room on the ground there was a red and white plaid cloth.

On the large cloth fabric there was food and flowers. There was candles scattered everywhere and a small dim ceiling light. I let a tear fall and just took in the amazing scene in front of me. Luke popped out from a room and smiled at me.

He walked over to me and took my hand in his, He had a grey dress shirt on along with a black tie and black dress pants. He looked amazing.  He slightly pulled me into him and wrapped his arms around me. 

I wrapped my arms around his neck and we slowly danced to the music playing in the background.

"This is amazing." I told him.

"I'm glad that you like it." he told me with a big smile on his face.

He leaned in and kissed my lips softly and than pulled away, he let go of me and I did the same. Luke took my hand and lead me over to the food, Luke and I sat down and ate while laughing and talking about what we did today.

"I missed you so much." He told me while grabbing a strawberry out of the plastic container.

"I miss you too." I told him.

Luke held the strawberry out for me to eat, I took a bite of it while he was holding it. Luke and I finished eating and just sat on the ground in the beautiful room talking and laughing. 

"Are you afraid?" Luke asked me.

"Afraid of what?" I asked him obviously not knowing what he's talking about.

"Commitment." He told me.

I thought about it, I really wasn't but I am a little bit.

"A little bit but not really, I'm just afraid of getting to attached and getting my heart broken." I said like it was no big deal.

Luke shook his head and took a sip from his glass of wine.

"I really would like to go scuba diving in the great barrier re-." I said almost finished with my sentence until Luke interrupted me.

"I love you."  He said while making eye contact with me.

"I love you too." I said with a smile on my lips.

Once those words left my lips I saw a smile appear on Luke's lips and that made me happy.

*GUYS IT"S FINNALLY UP!!!! OMG IT"S BEEN FOREVER SINCE I LAST POSTED A CHAPTER AND I AM SO VERY SORRY THAT I HAVENT POSTED IVE BEEN VERY LAZY AND IM TRYING TO GET MY GRADES UP AND IM READING A BOOK AND THAN I NEED TO WRITE A BOOK REPORT ON IT AND IT'S KIND OF A LONG STORY, BUT ANYWAYS THE CHAPTER IS NOW PUBLISHED AND I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT MAYBE EVEN LOVE IT!!!!!*