fifteen

I woke up and noticed Luke gone.I looked around the room confused,I got out of bed and decided to get dressed.I slipped on a pair of american eagle shorts and a vans tank top.I put my hair up into a high pony like always.

I brushed my teeth and only put on mascara,I still looked good with and without eyeliner.I walked out of the bathroom and into the kitchen.When I walked into the kitchen there was Gina sitting at the kitchen drinking coffee while looking at her phone screen.

"Hey." I said quietly.

Gina looked up at me and smiled.

"Hey sweetheart,What's up?" She asked me while picking up her cup of coffee and taking a sip.

"Do you know where Luke is?" I asked Gina.

Gina put down her cup of coffee.

"He's at the gym with the other boys." Gina told me.

"Oh thanks." I said awkwardly.

"So hows Australia so far?" Gina asked me.

"It's pretty cool so far,I'm moving here so I would hope that I like it." I told her while laughing trying to make it not so awkward.

"That's good." Gina smiled at me and finished off her coffee.

I sat down at the kitchen table and Gina and I talked for a while longer until the house door opened and shut.

We both got up and The boys were back.I had been talking to Gina for almost 2 hours.When Luke saw me he pulled me into a hug and kissed me.Luke went and took a 10 minute shower and he got dressed and came out to the living room and cuddled on the couch with me.

We didn't really do much since it was 1 and everybody was lazy.Beau walked into the room after taking his shower.

"Dacey should we go check out the houses?"Beau asked me.

I thought about it.

"Sure." I told him and got up to go to the bathroom.I looked at my reflection and made sure I looked okay.I walked out and saw that Beau was waiting for me outside.I turned around to look at Luke.

"Babe you coming?" I asked him.

"Sure." Luke said and got up.

Luke and I walked over to Beau's car. We both decided to get into the back.

We drove a few minutes to the first house.

"So why are we going now?" I asked Beau.

"I set up times to see the houses." Beau told me.

"Oh okay." I said.

Beau pulled up into a driveway.There was another car in the driveway to.We all got out of the car.The person who was showing us the house was waiting for us all near the door.We all walked up the driveway to the door.

She smiled at us and we all smiled back.She let us in, we walked around the house and the lady told us about the house. The house was a light blue.It was a really cute house.There was an upstairs.There was 3 bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms. It was a 2 story house an upstairs and the main.

I really liked this house maybe even loved this house.There was 2 more houses to check out.We walked out of the house, Locked it up and we all went to the second house.We all got out of the car and we met the same lady near the door of the house.

This house was a light yellow.We walked into the house and walked around as the lady told us about this house to.There was only two bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms.It was only one floor.We walked out of the house.

I didn't like this house very much.We drove to the last house for today.it was a cute light brown.It was a little farther away from the brooks than the light blue and the light yellow houses.

We all walked inside and walked around.The house wasn't as nice as the other too on the inside.There was 3 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms and 2 floors. upstairs and the main.We thanked the lady and left.

We drove down to Taco Bell and got some food.We ate like pigs.It was 4 right now.We drove back to the brooks house.I talked about the houses in the car with the boys and we all liked the blue house better than the others.

I took a ton of pictures of all three houses I sent a few pictures of each house to Anna and my aunt Katie.They both liked the blue house to.I had Beau call the lady and tell her that we will have the money for the blue house in a few days.

I would have my aunt give Luke the money to get the house.Then when I turn 18 I would have all my stuff out here and I would be officially living in Australia.When we all got back to the brooks' We all sat in the living room and hung out with each other.I just wanted to enjoy the time that I had left with them.

The boys decided that they are going to be in L.A. for a few days so they are going to get on the plane with me and then go back to Australia themselves.We all ate and when it was 10 we all got bored.

Gina was out somewhere so Beau decided to bring out the alcohol.We all took a few drinks.I finished off a few beers pretty quickly. Luke and I didn't really want to get drunk but we did anyways.

We drank quite a bit.My vision was very blurry.I got up and took Luke by the hand and took him to his room.I shut the door and locked it.I pushed him up against the wall...

*********************************************************************************

I don't really know how to end this chapter... So yeah idrk...

Sorry if this story is shit