twelve

When I opened the door all the lights were off. There was only my car and Anna's car in the driveway so my aunt probably isn't home.I turned on the light and people popped up and yelled surprise. I looked around and saw My aunt, a few cousins, some friends, Tyler,Claire and Sara and a few neighbors.

Anna shut the door behind me. I ran up to My Aunt and hugged her.

"I love you Katie." I told her.

This was probably one of the best things ever.

"I love you too." She told me.

"We have another surprise for you." Anna said to me.

Tyler came up next to Anna and put his arm around her.

"Where?" I asked her.

"Check your room." Anna said.

"Oh goodness." I said and walked upstairs to my room.

When I got to my door. It was shut, I opened the door and the lights were off. I turned them on but there was nothing. I walked in a little more and than someone put their hands over my eyes.

"Guess who." That person whispered in my ear. I knew exactly who it was.

I turned around a jumped on him. wrapped my legs around his waist while he had his hands on my lower back. I kissed him on the lips. I missed these lips so much. I pulled my lips away from Luke's and than Luke started walking down stairs with me still attached to him.

"Oh you found your surprise!" Anna said.

I had tears in my eyes this is probably the best thing ever.I am so happy right now.I put my face into Luke's neck.I started to tear up.

"Babe don't cry." Luke told me.

Luke put me down and put his hands on my face, he wiped the tears off of my face. I was probably the happiest person alive right now.I hugged him so tight.

"When did you get here?" I asked him.

"Around 3 this morning." Luke told me.

"this has to be a dream." I said while covering my mouth.

"Well it's not." Luke said.

This was my going away party even though I'm only leaving for a little bit and than my birthday party in a little while and than I leave.I chatted with a ton of people and I had the best time ever.

After a few hours everybody left besides Luke and my aunt. Luke was staying at my place.Luke and I went upstairs and decided to lay in bed and cuddle. Every once in a while Luke would kiss my lips.

Luke and I talked about tomorrow and how we need to get some sleep cause we are waking up at 3. Luke kissed me goodnight and than we both fell asleep.

*********************************************************************************

COWS GO MOOOOOO

I'm tired....

VOTE AND COMMENT(NICE THINGS) PLEASE

LOVE YOU