seven

I woke up around 3 in the morning. I looked beside me and saw that Luke was still fast asleep. Luke's arms were still around my waist. I got out of bed quietly. I opened the door and walked out and walked down the stairs.

I saw Jai sitting on the kitchen counter drinking out of the container of orange juice. He put the container down when he saw me.

"What are you doing up Dace?" He asked me.

"I couldn't sleep, what about you?" I asked him, while leaning on the counter next the the fridge.

"Needed to think." He told me, He lifted up the container and took a drink of it and put it back down.

"Think? about what?" I asked him.

"Australia." He told me.

I nodded.

We talked about how him and I are just friends but he really thinks that I should come up to Australia and see him and the boys or move up there. Which I have already considered.

"Luke and I talked about me moving up there." I said to him.

"Really? are you going to?" He asked me. He sounded a kind of happy that Luke and I already talked about it.

"I think I might, but I need to get help from my aunt and stuff." I told him.

He nodded. We looked at the time and it read 4:39. We've been down here for a while.

"So what time you guys leaving today?" I asked him.

"Probably,around 12:40 or 1." Jai said.

My phone went off and I looked at it. It was a text from Anna, she texted me saying that she was already on her way and that I need to get some sleep if im not sleeping.

I texted her back saying that i'll get to bed and that she should crash at the boy's place and sleep for a little bit.

"Hey, I need to put my number in." Jai said.

"Okay." I said to him.

We handed each other our phones and we both put our numbers in.

"I have to get to bed, and I'll really think about moving down there." I told Jai while walking over to the stairs.

"Dacey." Jai said. I turned around and looked him.

"I'm here for you if you need anyone." Jai told me.

"Thanks, same." I said and walked upstairs and went back to bed.

I woke up at 9 in the morning. I noticed that Luke was already out of bed. I saw him packing his stuff. He turned around and noticed that I was awake.

"Morning Dacey." Luke said.

"Morning Luke." I said.

I just looked at him packing.

"I think maybe i'll move down there." I said.

He turned around with a big smile on his face.

"Really?" He asked.

"Yep!" I said.

"Dacey, I think I need to tell you something." Luke told me being all serious now.

"Yeah Luke?" I asked.

"I think I-." Luke was starting to say something but he got cut off by Jai calling his name from his room.

"Hold on." Luke said while walking out of his room and into Jai's.

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket.I looked to find a text from Anna saying that she was almost here. I texted her asking how long she think she will be, I instantly got a text back from her saying twenty minutes or so. I texted her back saying that I couldn't wait to see her and that I want her to spend the night at my place.