twenty six

*DACEYS P.O.V*

*Before Alysha And Jai came home*

Jai and Alysha were on a date right now and Luke and I were sitting on the couch watching TV.

I was currently flipping through the TV channels bored while Luke was attached to my neck and obviously giving me hickeys, and what he doesn't know is I will be getting him back later.

"Babe I'm bored." I told him while turning off the TV and putting the controller onto the small table in front of us.

Luke removed his lips from my neck.

"Let's make some food?" He suggested.

I nodded and we both got up and headed to the kitchen. Luke and I talked about what we wanted to make and we thought that cupcakes sounded really good. Since I didn't know where any thing really was in the house even though I've been practically living here Luke got everything out.

Luke grabbed sugar, flour, eggs etc...  and set them out of the kitchen counter. I pulled up a simple cupcake recipe on my phone and Luke and I started the recipe. Luke went over to one cabinet and pulled out a medium sized cooking mixing bowl and set it down on the counter.

 As I was looking at my phone reading the cupcake recipe I felt something smack on the top of my head. I reached up to see what had hit me and as I touched the top of my head I felt something kind of sticky and hard.

It was an egg. I turned around and looked at Luke who was pretending that he didn't smash the egg on my head. He laughed at the facial expression that I had on my face. I looked at what was on the counter and I stuck my hand inside the bag of flour and pulled my hand out of the bag with my hand filled with flour.

When I looked at Luke's face he looked terrified! I smirked and put the handful of flour in Luke's hair and on his face, Luke wiped the flour away from his eyes and gave me a look meaning. Luke slowly walked over to the counter and stood right next to me.

Luke now had a small smirk playing on his lips, Luke reached for the carton of eggs and ran while yelling.

"Game On!" 

I shook my head laughing while reaching for another carton of eggs in the fridge. I walked around the house searching for Luke, I heard a noise come from the kitchen so I went back there after I checked the rest of the house.

I saw Luke in the kitchen trying to find some other things to throw at me, I quietly walked into the kitchen trying not to make any noise, When I was in the kitchen behind Luke I smirked and tried not to laugh.

"Luke." I said.

I saw his body tense up and than he turned around and looked at me. Luke walked towards me and I gave him a look but he wrapped his arms around me, I put my eggs down on the counter and wrapped my arms around Luke.

I saw Luke quickly grab an egg out of my carton and I felt it smash into the top of my head. I let go of Luke and pushed him off of me which caused him to stumble backward. I grabbed my carton of eggs and Luke grabbed his. 

We than began to throw our eggs at each other, We both missed from time to time but we both got some pretty good shots after I ran out of eggs I quickly grabbed the bag of flour and I shook most of the contents of the bag all over Luke.

I laughed as I looked at his appearance, he right now looked like Caspar the friendly ghost I placed my hand on my stomach while laughing extremely hard. While laughing Luke swiped the flour bag out of my hand and poured the rest of it on me.

I stopped laughing and went to the fridge and grabbed the milk, I unscrewed the top and got ready to pour it all on Luke, Luke saw what I was about to do so he put his hand on the handle along with mine and we ended up fighting over it which caused us both to get soaked in the milk which was super cold.

We both dropped the milk after there was nothing left, Luke and I started laughing at each other, we heard the front door open and saw Alysha and Jai walking into the house. Jai looked at the mess that we had caused but just shook his head and lead Alysha and him into his room.

Luke and I started to clean up the mess that we had caused which took half an hour to do, after cleaning we both took a shower and got ready for bed.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Okay well this isn't very long well I don't think it is anyways and i'm sorry that I havent updated in litterally 7,000,00000000 years but i'm updating now and i'm going to try and update alot more!!!

VOTE AND SHARE THIS STORY PLEASE!!!!!!!!