twenty

I woke up sweating.It was still light out,I looked over and saw that Luke was still sleeping.I crawled out of bed and sat at the edge of it.I had to talk to him and it couldn't wait.

I got off of my bed and walked down stairs.I'll talk to him when he wakes up.I smelt food cooking so I walked into the kitchen.In the kitchen was Anna,Katie,Beau and Jai.They were making food.James and Daniel were probably out somewhere or somewhere in the house.

I sat down at the kitchen table.

"So what's up." Beau said.

"Should I get an abortion?"I asked.I couldn't think right now my thoughts were clouded.

"What?" Anna asked me while turning around.

"I'm against it but I don't want to have a baby." I said.

"You shouldn't have had sex than." My aunt said.

"Thanks I learned my lesson." I told her.

"Good!" My aunt said while setting down a plate of blueberry pancakes in front of me.

I grabbed the fork sitting next to the plate and started to eat the pancakes.

"Thanks." I said.

They made some more pancakes and they also made bacon,eggs and toast.Daniel,James and Luke walked into the kitchen.We all ate and cleaned up the kitchen.

I went upstairs and decided to go take a shower.I took 20 minutes and I walked to my closet. I put on a pair of high wasted shorts and a mint colored crop top.I slipped on a pair of black flip flops.

I went into my bathroom and brushed my teeth.I took my blowdryer and dried my hair.I put on mascara and some perfume and deodorant.

I walked downstairs.When I saw Luke I kissed him on the lips.

"I'm going out." I announced to everyone.

"I'm coming." Anna said.

"Okay." I said and we both went outside to my car.

When we got into my car we talked about where we wanted to go to.We both decided the mall.We got there pretty quickly.

*********************************************************************************

I'm really sorry that I'm a shitty writer and a shitty person and I'm really sorry that I fucked this story up so much but whatever really sorry