twenty five

Recap:

Of course I decided on the bear. When the game person handed over the bear I immediately handed it over to Alysha.

She smiled at me and I smiled back. We were out of tickets by now and we were both really tired. We left the carnival and walked around for a little bit. We walked around town for a little while since it was right next to the carnival.

As we walked around Alysha and I looked at the scenery, all the trees and bushes were covered with red and white christmas lights which have been up since the end of November.

As Alysha and I walked around our hands would brush against each other slightly, as we walked I thought about what I should do or say to get rid of the silence. I stopped walking and I grabbed Alysha's wrist which made her stop and look at me.

"Alysha." I told her while looking at her.

"Jai?" She asked me.

I looked down at the ground and walked a little closer to her.

"I really like you Alysha." I told her while looking into her eyes and smiling.

Alysha looked down at the ground and blushed, when she looked up a piece of hair fell and I lifted my hand up and tucked it behind her ear.

"I really like you to Jai." She told me.

I smiled and looked down at her lips but looked back up into her eyes. I lightly touch her cheek with my hand, I leaned in slowly and kissed her soflty, when we kissed I felt something, something real.

Alysha wrapped her arms around the back of my neck and I wrapped my arms around her waist pulling her closer to me.

Alysha pulled away and smiled which immediately cause me to smile. We unwrapped our arms from each other and started to walk back to the carnival and went home.

Alysha and we're talking in the car and she asked if she could just spend the night at my house and I told her that she could.

When we got to my place I got out of the car and opened up the car door for Alysha so she could get out of the car and than I shut it and we went inside of the house.

When we went inside we found Luke and Dacey in the kitchen and flower, eggs and milk every where.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Short Chapter SORRY! 

So I'm pretty sure I failed my science and math final so fuck life but whateverr

So I don't really know what I'm going to do with Jai and Alyshas relationship.

Please vote for my story! It would mean a lot to me! My goal for votes this month is 100 but I'm probably not going to get that but try people pleaseeeee and share this story with some people?