five

I woke up to a sleeping Luke, he still had his arms around me. I tried to get out from his grip but he wouldn't let go. I gave up and went back to bed. I woke up a little while later and found Luke just waking up. I looked at the alarm on the bedside table and saw that it read 11:12.

I looked at Luke and he was looking back at me.

"Morning Beautiful." Luke said while moving a piece of hair behind my ear.

"Morning," I said while yawning.

We both got up and Luke took a shower while I headed down stairs to see the boys talking in the kitchen. I walked into the kitchen and sat down next to James on the bar stool.

"Hey." I said.

I got mumbled hey's back from all the boys, I guess they are still tired to. Beau made food for all of us and we ate while talking about L.A. and Australia. We all laughed here and there. In the middle of eating Luke came down the stairs with a tight black v-neck shirt and a pair of tight skinny jeans.

Luke came down and ate food and ignored everyone in the room. Every few minutes his phone would go off and he would text that person back. I looked at him until he left the room.I heard the front door open and than close and that told all of us that Luke had left the house.

"What was that?" I asked.

"Luke is probably texting that one blonde chick from that party." Beau said while cleaning up the food mess.

"Blonde chick?" I asked him.

"Yep! the blonde chick that he was talking to but than stopped when he saw you walk into our kitchen that night." he said while heading to the sink.

I thought to myself and thought back to that night when Claire told me about a guy looking at me. He was with a blonde girl who over did it with the make up and was wearing a purple sparkly mini dress that was really short.

"oh, that girl." I said while looking down at my hands.

"yeah, she's a sloot." Daniel said which made us all laugh.

We all went to sit in the living room and decided to watch a scary movie. Jai shut all the blinds and the lights off and than got some snacks out.

Beau put in house at the end of the street. I really wasn't a fan of scary movies even if they weren't that scary.

Beau and James sat next to me on the couch, while Daniel was on the floor and Jai was on a separate couch. I was so scared. Beau pulled me closer to him, it was really nothing, I liked Luke. Beau was pretty sweet but there is and will be nothing between him and I.

We were in the middle of the movie. We heard the door open so we all looked at the door and saw Luke walking into the house. He looked tired. Luke shut the door and looked at Beau and I. Luke walked over to us and made James move over to Jai.

Luke sat down next to me and pulled me into him and made sure I wasn't touching Beau. Luke picked me up a little bit and put me on his lap.I sat in Luke's lap for the rest of the movie. I was afraid of getting up so I didn't move.

When the movie was over the boys stood up and turned on the lights while I was still sitting on Luke's lap. I knew that Luke wouldn't want me to get up but I feel a little uncomfortable. It was already 3:02.

I tried to get up but Luke pulled me back down like he only wanted to hold me for a little while longer. I really wanted to get up so I moved my body around so I was almost facing Luke. I looked at him and he looked really tired.

"I want to get up." I told him.

"Oh okay." Luke said while making a pouty face.

Luke let me go and I got up and walked away into the kitchen where all the other guys were. I looked at them and they all looked back at me.

"Where did he go?" I asked.

"I don't know, but wherever he went he was there for a while." Jai said.

"Hmm..That's weird." Beau said while putting his elbows on the kitchen counter.

We heard footsteps and we all turned to see Luke walking into the kitchen. I had a better look at Luke. His clothes were messy, he looked super tired, and his hair was supper messy too.

"So Luke." Jai started.

"What?" Luke asked while opening the fridge door.

"Where were you?" Jai asked curiously.

"I was out." Luke said while grabbing a thing of orange juice.

"Well you know instead of being out you should be here with Dacey." Jai said.

"Well I was only out for a little bit." Luke said.

"Dude, you might never see her again, She lives six hours away from here and alot more from home." Jai said getting mad.

"We will see Dacey." Luke said.

I couldn't do this. I stood up and just walked up stairs. I walked into Luke's room, shut the door, and laid down. I sighed when I heard the door open and close.

"Dace." Luke said while walking over to the bed and sitting down on the edge.

"Where were you." I asked him. I was kind of pissed and hurt but I shouldn't be.

"I was with someone." He said.

"Blondie?" I asked him.

There was complete silence and I knew that he was. I was hurt. I couldn't believe it. I got up and was about to walk out of the door but I restrained myself, I kept my hand on the door knob ready to turn it at any second but I only needed to get one more thing out.

"Luke,I hope you enjoyed whatever you did with her and I just want you to know that if I don't see you again than that is the reason why." I told him and walked out of the room letting him be alone and let him think about what he did.

I walked down the stairs and all the boys looked at me. When don't they look at me? Beau saw the hurt written on my face. I felt a tear escape my eye and I saw Beau walk over to me and give me a hug.

I don't think that I have ever hurt like this.Maybe this is nothing to Luke, and if it is than it should be a nothing to me, but it's everything to me. I can't help what I feel for him. Yeah I only met these guys like two days ago or so but Luke has really done some thing to me.

"Can I take a nap?" I asked Beau.

"Sure." Beau said and picked me up bridal style and brought me up to his room.

Beau opened the door to his room and kicked the door shut with his foot,Beau placed me down softly on his bed and went over to his dresser and grabbed me a baggy t-shirt. I was tired and wasn't in the mood for anything so I just took off my shirt in front of him and put his on, I than slipped under the covers of his bed.

Beau smiled, and was about to turn the door know but I said.

"Stay with me."

Beau turned around and said.

"Really?"

I nodded and he took off his jeans and put on a pair of shorts and took off his shirt and threw it to the ground. He joined me in his bed and he wrapped his arms around me and I whispered three words to him before falling asleep.

"Thanks for staying."

*********************************************************************************

Good or nah?

or nah?

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT.

I want to know how this story is... I think it's better than it was on my other account.