twenty three

Music Play list:

~The Man/Ed Sheeran         ~Talking Body/Tove Lo(Literally on Repeat)

~18/1D        ~Not on drugs/Tove Lo        ~Back to December/Taylor Swift

~Stockhold Syndrome/1D       ~ Fix you/Coldplay        ~Let me Love you/Mario

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

When I woke up I found myself tangled up with Luke, Luke had his arms around my waist and our legs were tangled up with each others. I looked at the clock on his table which read 3:40... a.m. I Unwrapped Luke's and my legs and slowly and carefully took his arm off of me and layed it on the bed.

I got up off of the bed and grabbed my backpack. I took out the ultra sound video and I walked out into the living room, I turned on the small lamp that was sitting on a small side table, I set the ultra sound video on the small table and walked into the kitchen and made myself some tea.

After getting my tea I set the video up and I sat on the couch and watched it. As I was drinking my tea and watching the video I heard a noise, I turned my head and saw Beau walking into the living room.

He smiled at me and I smiled back at him, He walked over to the couch and sat next to me.

"Is this it?" He asked me while pointing at the TV.

"Yeah this is my baby." I told him smiling.

He nodded his head and watched the video some more. I drank most of my tea and I smiled as I saw my baby on the TV screen.

Beau and I talked for a while after I finished my tea and after the video ended. We talked about the baby and Luke being a dad and than we talked about if I had feelings for anyone else.

I didn't really know why Beau was asking me that because I only have feelings for Luke and I was pretty sure that Beau knew that but maybe he didn't maybe he was just curious for no specific reason.

As I looked at my empty cup that used to hold my warm tea I realized that I should probably return to bed with Luke. I got up and put the cup in the sink and than I put the CD back into the case. Beau and I said our goodbyes for now and we both walked away in different directions.

I quietly walked into Luke's room and put the CD back into my backpack and I laid back down with Luke, as I layed down onto the bed Luke put his arm back around me and tangled our legs together, we were exactly how we were before I left the bed.

As I started to get tired I thought about the little baby inside of me right now, I smiled knowing that I was going to be having a kid with someone that I truly loved. I shut my eyes and quickly fell asleep with a small smile on my face.

I groaned as heard yelling in the room.

"Oi! Fuck Jai you suck at this game!" Luke yelled.

"No I don't you suck at this game!" Jai yelled at Luke.

Luke and Jai just kept yelling at each other back and forth.

"Cunt!" Luke yelled.

"Dick!" Jai Yelled.

After Jai said the last word everything went back to being quiet, I smiled at the silence and closed my eyes again, as I was about to fall back asleep they started yelling again. I started to get really pissed off so I sat up and stood in front of the TV that was in the room.