Eighteen

I woke up to being crabby,as soon as I got up I had to throw up.After doing that I was just pissed at everything.

I went into my room and saw a sleeping Luke.I slipped on a pair of sweatpants and a baggy sweatshirt.

I went downstairs and sat down on the couch.Anna was still at my house.I looked at the time on my phone 10:15.I really wanted something sweet.

"Anna!" I yelled through the house.

I waited.

Silence.

"Anna!" I yelled even louder.

I waited again.

I heard footsteps.I turned around and saw a tired Anna looking at me.She looked like she was mad now to.

"Yeah?" she asked me.

"I want ice cream." I groaned.

"Right now?" she asked me again.

"Yeah right now." I told her. I probably sounded like a bitch.

"Okay." she said.

She walked out of the room and walked back in.She now had her car keys in hand.

"Let's go." she told me.

I got up and we got Into her car.We sat in silence.Anna drove down to a local yogurt shop and we both got out.Anna decided to stay outside while Iwalked in and saw that there weren't very many people here.

I walked over to the yogurt machine and filled it up with seasalt pretzel and chocolate.I walked over to the toppings and pilled it up with random things that I probably don't need.

"4.20." The guy behind the counter said.

I grabbed out $5 and handed it to the guy.

"Keep the change."I told him and started to walk away.

"Wait!" The guy yelled.

I turned around and gave him a questioning look.

"What?" I asked him and started to walk back over to him while eating my yogurt.

The guy grabbed a piece of paper and scribbled something down on the paper and than he handed it to me.

"Text me." He told me and smiled.

"Okay." I said,I smiled and walked out to the car.

I saw Anna talking to this one chick with pink hair.She was really pretty.Anna saw that I was ready so she said goodbye to the chick and we went back to my house.I decided to put the persons number into my phone.

I looked at the paper and it had his number and Josh written on it.I put his number in and put his contact name as Yogurt Boy.Josh had blonde hair and green eyes.He had his hair still upward.(I don't know?)

I ate my yogurt in silence.We got back to my house pretty quickly.I looked at the time on my phone.

10:52.

Anna and I got out of the car and walked into the house.When we walked into the house we saw that all the boys were up which was kind of a shocker to me.Luke walked over to me and gave me a kiss on the lips.

I took out of my phone and texted Yogurt Boy 'hey' just so he had my number cause chances are that I was going to forget to text him later.

"I'm tired." Anna said while walking away,she was defiantly going back to bed.

I walked over to the empty space on the couch and sat there and finished my ice cream.

"Dacey." I heard.I turned around and saw that my aunt was standing outside the kitchen door.she gave me a sign telling me that she wanted to talk to me in the kitchen.

I groaned and got up,I walked into the kitchen and sat down at the kitchen table.

"I want you to stay here till the baby comes." She told me.

"No!" I told her.

"It would be best.What if Luke leaves you? than you won't have anybody out there." Katie told me.

"He's not going to leave me!" I yelled at her,a little to loud.

"You don't know that!" She yelled back at me.

"I do know that!" I yelled back at her.

I got up and walked out the house door and got into my car.I started it and saw Luke rub outside.I reversed and started to drive off.I didn't know where to but I was going to go somewhere.

I took a right and parked my car.I was at the park right now.I turned the radio on and turned it up loud.I than screamed.I screamed because I hate how my aunt might be right.

I screamed because I hate how I'm pregnant, and I hate how I was so stupid to get drunk and have sex.I started to cry.I turned down the radio and just sat in my car at the park.Nobody was around so that was good.

I just needed sometime to cool off.I sat in my car for 10 minutes and than I got bored.So I drove off.I drove to random places.After an hour of driving around and sitting in my car I decided to go home.

I parked my car in the driveway and walked through the house door.I slammed the door shut and walked upstairs.Ignoring everybody.

I slammed my bedroom door shut and that's when I lost it.I started to cry and I screamed not caring who heard me.When I get so mad I freak out and I just can't control it sometimes.

I took my chair to my vanity and threw it at the wall,I took a few books off of my bookshelf and threw them too.I looked at my wall and I punched it.That was the worst mistake of my life.

I heard a really loud crack and than a really sharp pain shoot through my hand,That's when I screamed my loudest.I fell to the ground and just sat there crying.I heard my room door open and I turned my head and saw a few people in my door way.

I sat there and cried more and more.I started to rock back and forth.I hurt so badly inside and out.Somebody picked me up in their arms.

"Dacey what did you do?" Luke asked me.

"Something happened and I just I got mad so I threw stuff and than punched my wall." I said.

Luke brought me downstairs and put me on the couch.My aunt came into the room.

"Let's take you to the hospital." Katie told me.

I just nodded my head.

Luke and my aunt took me to the hospital.I got an x-ray done.I guess I broke my hand when I punched the wall.So I have to get a cast put on.