eleven

I woke up and went down stairs. I wasn't hungry so I didn't eat, I sat on the couch and watched Tv. I heard the door open and I looked to see my Aunt Katie walk into the house. She sat down next to me on the couch.

She didn't say a word to me.

My phone started ringing and I clicked the green button.It was Anna.

"Hey Anna." I said

"Hey,I'm picking you up I'm just pulling into your drive way let me in." Anna told me.

"Okay bye." I said and than Hung up.

I opened the door and Anna was just getting out of her car. She hurried into the house and lead me upstairs.

"Get ready, something cute." Anna told me.

I gave her a questioning look but just went with it.

I chose a pair of high wasted shorts and a Vans shirt and a pair of black Vans. I than put my brown hair into a high pony and got some make up on.

Anna and I went down the stairs and pulled me out the door. We got into her car and she just started driving.

"So you leave tomorrow!" Anna said excidetly.

"Yeah, I'm so happy." I told her.

"Why is that?" She asked me.

"I get to see Luke and the boys!" I told her.

"Yeah." She said.

Anna took a left turn and turned into the Starbucks parking lot.We went in and ordered stuff.We got back into the car and went to the mall and met Claire and Sara there. Anna and I hung out with Claire and Sara for an hour before they said that they had to leave.

I got an incoming call from Luke. I clicked the green button.

"Hey Luke." I said starting to smile.

"Hey Daceybear." Luke said.

We talked and talked and laughed.I then realized it's probably kind of late there.

"Luke isn't it a little late there?" I asked him

"Yeah I think I should get going." He said.

We said our good byes and hung up.Anna and I walked around and We went back into the one store with the penny boards and stuff, I went to the back of the store and saw that the rasta penny board is gone.

I got a little said but shook it off I could always order one from online.By the time we left the mall it was 5:12. We spent a lot of time in there. Anna drove to the park that's 10 minutes away from my house. We just sat there and talked.

Anna told me about her 2nd date with Tyler yesterday where they went to the movies. She looks so happy. I am so so happy for her.We stayed at the park for a little while until she got a text.I looked at the time and it was 6:30.

We drove back to my house and when we got there it was 6:40. Anna had a big smile on her face. I walked over to the door and tried opening it but it was locked so I took my key out of my pocket and unlocked the door.

I want to feel loved-L.b.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें