fourteen

I woke up and stretched.I felt someone put their arm around my waist.I looked down and saw that it was Luke.I forgot that I was in Australia.I tried to get Luke's arm off of me but he wouldn't let go.

"Luke I have to pee." I said hoping that he was still awake.

"Stay for a while longer." Luke said while half of his face was in his pillow.You could kinda hear him.

"No I really have to pee and take a shower." I said.

Luke lifted his arm up and let me go.I grabbed the things that I would need, I was about to walk out of the room until Luke yelled.

"wait!"

I turned around and Luke was sat up.

"What?" I asked Luke.

"Can I take a shower with you?" He asked me with hope in his voice.

'Sure!" I said being sarcastic.

"Really?" Luke asked ready to get out of bed.

"Nope!" I said and walked out of the room with my stuff.

I got in the bathroom and grabbed a fresh towel out of the cabinets in there.I got in the shower and took 10 minutes washing my hair,washing my face, shaving and washing my body.I soon got out of the shower. I had my clean clothes in the bathroom with me.

I picked out a pair of brandy Melville high wasted shorts that are really cute.I also grabbed my crop top that was all white with a little pocket and on the pocket it said cute but psyhco.

I had my blow dryer and make up with me. I put on mascara and a little bit of eyeliner.I dried my hair and put it up in a high pony. I was really happy with the results. I walked out of the bathroom and brought all my stuff with me.

I walked back into Luke's room and put all my stuff in my suitcase.Luke was still in bed.I Climbed up onto Luke's bed.Luke turned onto his back.He was in the middle of the bed. There was no room for me so I decided to straddle him.

"Luke wake up."I said while playing with his cheeks.

Luke groaned.

I didn't know if anybody was home or not and I don't want anybody walking into the room and hear me say this.I leaned down so I could whisper in Luke's ear.

"If you wake up now than I'll let you take a shower with me next time." I said into his ear hoping that we would get up.

"I'm up!" Luke said while opening his eyes and sat up a little.

"Morning gorgeous."Luke said.

"Morning Luke." I said and put my hands on his cheeks and I kissed his lips.

Luke and I kissed for a while longer.Luke put his tounge in my mouth and things got a little more heated.The next thing I know is Luke is on top of me and we both have no shirts.

My hands were in Luke's hair and his hands were on my waist.

"Oh wow look at this couple!" Beau said.

Luke pulled away and we both looked at Beau. He was holding his phone up.

"Say hi to keek!" Beau said while laughing.

"Fuck off !" Luke said and went back to making out with me.

I pulled away a few minutes later.Luke laid down on top of me making sure not to put all of his weight on me.

"What should we do today?" Luke asked me.

"I don't know, what time is it?" I asked him.

Luke looked at his phone.

"12:02." Luke said.

"Oh okay thanks." I said.

"I want to see the rest of the boys and spend some time with them to." I continued.

"Okay sounds good." Luke said.

We both got up off the bed and went into the living room and ate.

"You look good with no shirt on." Luke said while smirking at me.

I looked down.

"Shit!" I yelled and ran back into the room. I quickly found my shirt and put it on and than went back out into the kitchen.

"Take it off babe pwease." Luke said.

"Nope!" I said and smiled at him.

Luke smiled back at me.

I leaned over the kitchen counter and Luke did to and we kissed. We stayed there for a few more seconds and than broke apart.

Luke and I ate food and went and hung out with the rest of the boys.We came back around 9. We all walked home.All the boys decided to come stay at the brooks place instead of Daniel or James.

We all walked into the house laughing.

"What's so funny?" Someone said.

I looked at the person it was a women with dark brown hair and brown eyes. She was really pretty.The lady looked at me and smiled.

"Boys who is this?" The lady asked.

I didn't let any of the boys answer for me.

"I'm Dacey." I said while smiling at the lady.

"Which one are you dating? I bet your dating Jai! Wait! your dating Beau!" The lady said.

I laughed.

"I'm not dating any of them." I said.

"Oh.." The lady said and laughed a little.

"Dace here just has a serious relationship with Luke." Beau said while showing the lady his phone.

"Beau what are you showing mum?" Luke asked.

"The keek from this morning." Beau answered.

"Oh...wow...okay." The lady said.

The boys besides Luke and I laughed. I started to die from embarrassment. The lady introduced herself and her name is Gina the mother of the brooks. I really wish that Beau didn't show her that video of Luke and I.

We all decided to watch a movie.Halfway into the movie everybody was asleep besides Luke and I.Luke and I got up and walked out of the room into his and Jai's room.Luke and I were to tired to change.

Luke just took off his shirt and pants while I did the same.I got onto the top bunk while Luke turned off the lights and joined me on the top bunk.Luke and I cuddled up next to each other and quickly fell asleep.