three

I woke up in a room that I didn't recognize, Last night suddenly came to me and I patted the spot next to me to feel that it was empty. I got up without thinking of putting my own clothes on.

I opened the door and walked down the stairs, I jumped down the stairs at the last stair. I looked around to see five boys cleaning up, They had garbage bags filled with red plastic cups. They were all focused on cleaning up that they didn't notice me.

"Hey." I said.

Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at me. I felt awkward now.
I should've just left earlier in the morning or last night like everybody else. I heard footsteps coming down the stairs and I looked behind me and found Luke standing there.

"Hello there beautiful." Luke said to me and kissed me on the cheek.

Luke took my hand in his and had me sit down on a bar stool near the kitchen counter that I just noticed.

"You hungry?" Luke asked me.

I just shook my head no.

Non of the boys moved or made a sound. I looked at them and they just raised they're eyebrows at me. I just turned back around.

"I'll be right back, Just stay here with the boys." Luke said and jogged out of the house.

I heard garbage bags getting put down and footsteps. The rest of the boys walked to the kitchen counter and stood in front of me.

"What?" I asked them confused.

"You guys must have had amazing sex last night." Beau said.

"Actually no, we didn't have sex." I said.

They all gave me a questioning look.

"What?" I asked again.

"Luke's never had a girl stay the night after a party ever." Jai said.

"Or called them beautiful." James added.

"Oh okay.." I said awkwardly.

"What did you guys do last night?" Beau asked me.

"We went up stairs kissed, we didn't have sex, he gave me a t-shirt to wear, than he and I laid in bed and he played with my hands, kissed my cheek and than we went to bed." I told them.

"Wow.." Jai said.

I raised my eyebrow at Jai. I'm still confused.

"Luke has a thing for you." Daniel said.

I laughed.

"Yeah right, no guy will ever have a thing for me." I told them.

"Please, your like the hottest girl i've seen in the past few months." Beau said to me.

All the guys nodded they're heads.

"you guys are being ridiculous." I said while shaking my head.

"No we're not." James said.

I laughed again.

The door opened and shut and Luke walked over to us.

Luke smiled at me.

"So what's up guys?" Luke asked.

"Nothing just talking to our friend Dacey here." Beau said.

"Friend?" I asked.

"Yep! our friend." Daniel said.

"Okay, well do you guys have a phone I can use?" I asked them.

"Yeah we do." Luke said and pulled out his phone.

Luke gave me his phone and I called Anna, She picked up and I told her that I was still at the house that the party was at and she said that she went home with a guy named Tyler and he was so sweet and cute.

She told me that she will come to the house soon to pick me up. After our little conversation I gave Luke back his phone.

I sat on the bar stool quietly and watched the guys get back to work.

"Do you guys live here?" I asked absentmindedly.

"We own this house but we live in Australia and travel around for tour and stuff." James said.

"Oh.. when do you guys go back to Australia?" I asked them.

"Three days." Daniel said.

"Oh nice." I said playing with my hands.

Luke randomly walked out of the room and up the stairs.

"You should stay with us till we leave." Jai said

"That would be pretty cool." I said.

"So your going to?" Jai asked me.

"I can't." I said.

"Why?" They all said at once. That's totally normal.

"I live six hours away." I told them.

"Stay here with us for like two days." Jai said.

"Nope." I told them.

Luke walks into the room and kisses me on the cheek.

"So what are we talking about?" Luke asked.

We talked for a little while longer, and I got talked into staying two days with them. I called Anna back and told her that I was staying with the boys for two days and she told me that she would drop off some stuff for me and buy me some clothes for two days.

Anna came over with all the stuff and gave it to me. We hugged and said good bye and she told me that she would pick me up in the morning the day the boys were leaving.

*********************************************************************************

Thanks!

hope it's okay or good so far.... please vote, comment, and share this story!!