sixteen

I woke up with a major hangover.I looked around the room and saw all my clothes scattered around the room.I looked down and saw that I was wearing Lukes oversized Nirvana shirt.Luke woke up a little bit after me.We both got dressed and walked out to the kitchen to eat.We had a quick breakfast.Jai and Beau got up to and we all made plans to walk around Melbourne with Daniel and James.

It was 12:10.Beau,Jai,Luke and I walked to James house and than Daniel and we all walked around town. We all came back to the brooks house at 12 A.M.We were all really tired so we all headed off to bed.

I felt like shit and I'm pretty sure that's how Luke feels to.

Luke and I headed to bed and fell asleep immediately.

*********************************************************************************

Shot chapter...Really short chapter..I'm writing this at 1:54 and I really want to work on a different fanfic that I'm writing but i'm not going to post it for a while until I finish this fanfic and until I finish Beau,Daniel,Jai and James.

I'm already working on those ones to...Haha...I'm tired.....COWS CANT FLY....

I have a thing for superman....I AM NOW SUPERMAN...I've got some problems that somebody needs to help me out with....PEACE!