thirty two

Hello everyone.. So I'm back... And yeah... So I hope you guys enjoy this chapter its probably not going to be very good and I'm sorry for that.
~shelbs

(That's the necklace but it's in silver and has an L on it, and the dress that Dacey wears)

-

It's been 2 and a half months since Valentine's Day and everything has been going great between the boys and I.

I look into the full body mirror hanging on my wall. I ran my hand over the small bump. I heard footsteps and saw Luke walk behind me.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and layed his head on my shoulder while looking at us in the mirror.

"This baby is going to be beautiful." He said while placing a soft kiss on my cheek. I smiled.

He walked away and sat on my bed staring at me. (Not in the creepy way)

I looked at him through the mirror and thought back to 2 and a half months ago a little before Valentine's Day. The soft words that left his mouth and into my ear.

The soft whisper. Me pretending to be asleep and him believing it.

"I love you." I hadn't heard those words since that night and I knew I wouldn't be hearing them for a while.

"What do you want to do today?" I asked him while walking towards my small vanity. I sat down on the chair and went through my makeup.

"Well since its our 2 month I thought we would go out tonight." He said his eyes still on me.

Panic rushed through me. I forgot. I forgot it was our two month.

"Like a date?" I asked. Applying mascara to my dark and long lashes.

"Yes a date." He said.

I nodded my head with a smile. He got up off the bed and kissed me, Luke then exited the room.

I looked at the time. 2:36 appeared on my phone screen. I got off the chair and exited my room.

I walked down the stairs and found Luke on the couch in the living room.

"I was thinking 6:30." He told me as if he could read minds.

I walked over to him and sat down. He wrapped a strong and tattooed arm around my shoulders and brought me closer to him.

Hours passed and it became darker and darker outside. Luke left to get ready. I headed upstairs and looked through my closet.

I looked through all the clothes hanging on the hangers in the small yet large space. I placed my hand on a hanger and pulled it off the rod that was holding up all the clothes.

I brought the hanger out of the closet and layed it on my bed. I ran the fabric between my thumb and pointer finger.

The white lace fabric was soft. I changed into the dress and looked in the mirror. You could see my tan skin through the white triangular cut outs.

The white dress made me look tanner than I normally do. I went to my bathroom and plugged in my wand.

I let it heat up before curling my hair. I sprayed the loose curls with hairspray and then sprayed some perfume.

I walked back over to my closet and slipped on a pair of brown leather boots. I checked myself out in the mirror one last time before I headed down stairs.

As soon as I reached the last step I heard a knock on the door. I held my phone in my head and made it down the last step.

I opened the door and there stood Luke. I looked him up and down. He was wearing a pair of black skinny jeans, black t-shirt with a red and black flannel, and black vans. He looked amazing.

He had a hand behind his back. I smiled at him. He brought his hand in front of him revealing flowers.

Red roses. He leaned in and kissed my lips.

"Happy two months." He said. 

We walked out the door and drove to the restaurant. When we arrived we got seated quickly. I looked around the place.

It was really nice. In the middle of dinner he took my hand in his and just looked at me.

"Your so beautiful." He told me.

I let a smile take over. My heart raced and the butterflies in my stomach erupted, he took his other hand and put it down in his pocket.

He pulled his hand out of pocket with a small box. He placed the small box in front of me. With a small smile on his face.

I let go of his hand and opened the box, inside the box with a shiny silver necklace. It was beautiful.

I pulled the necklace out of the box in awe. I held it in my hands. There was a circle with an L on the front.

"Turn it around." He said to me.

I turned the necklace around and found those  three simple words that meant the world to me. The three words that I've been waiting to hear for the past 2 and a half months.

"I love you."

-
I hope you guys enjoy this chapter.. I feel like this chapter is better then the rest of them.. Thank you to everyone who keeps reading my story's it means a lot to me!