thirty five

Giggles are what I woke up to. I opened my eyes to see 4 boys standing over me... Giggling. That always means something bad has happened. I sat up and gave them a weird look.

They laughed even harder. I shoved them out of my way and headed to the bathroom. I swung the door open and looked in the mirror. My eyes widened, I saw the boys standing in the door way all 4 phones out. "Say hello to keek!" They all said.

I flipped off the cameras and slammed the bathroom door shut. I got into the shower and washed the whipped cream that was all over my head out. I squeezed face wash into my hand and scrubbed my face trying to get the realistic dick that was drawn in sharpie off of my face.

I knew exactly who did this and let me just say they aren't getting away with this easily. This is war.

I got out of the shower and headed into Luke and Jai's room. I shut and locked the door. I went through one of Luke's drawers in his dresser and dug in the back. I found one of my bras and thongs.

I slipped them on and grabbed a camo shirt from his closet. I put on the shirt and a pair of his sweatpants I grabbed my stuff and walked across the street to my house.

I unlocked and opened the front door. I shut it and headed up stairs to my room, I grabbed a pair of black leggings and my white converse. I put them on and grabbed a black beanie that says "bad hair day".

I put on mascara and headed back over to the brooks house. I opened the door and found the 4 boys yelling at the tv screen. "Jai you suck at this game!" Beau screamed.

"Boys." I said. They didn't hear me. "Boys." I said louder. I waited for them to turn there heads but they never did. They looks like mindless zombies.

"Boys!" I screamed. The yelling stopped and I had 4 pairs of eyes on me. "Let's go to the gym." They laughed. I picked up the nearest pillow and threw it at Beaus face. That shut them up.

"Time to get Luke back." They all had smirks on there faces knowing what I meant by that. They got up and we all pulled into a car. We stopped at 7/11 and I got the largest cherry slushy they had.

We headed to the gym. I walked with the boys, Luke was only a few feet away. The boys had they're phones out and ready to go. I was excited.

I walked up to the muscular boy and tapped his shoulder he took his headphones out and turned to me. A smile lit up his face and a smirk lit up mine.

"This is war." I said and poured the cold and red slushy on top of him. The slushy ran down his face, onto his shoulders, arms, and onto the floor.

Everyone stopped what they were doing and started to laugh at the scenario. The boys were dying of laughter. I turned around and left Luke standing in the middle of the gym, freezing, sticky, and wet.

New chapter yayyyy.

Please share, vote, and comment.