twenty four

Music Play list:

~Before He Cheats/Carrie Underwood ~Talking Body/Tove Lo(Again)

~ Just a dream/Carrie Underwood ~Tumblr Girls/G-Eazy

~The Man/Ed sheeran ~Happy Little Pill/Troye Sivan(Cause he is Life)

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Can I just say that i'm barely going to switch people's P.O.V, i'm probably only going to do this once or twice.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I walked up to the door of Jai and Luke's room, the door was shut and I knew why. I pressed my ear up to the door and heard Jai talking on the phone. I smiled knowing that he was talking to Alysha the girl that Luke and I met at the park.

I started to drift away into my thoughts, I smiled as I thought about Alysha and Jai dating and Alysha being my best friend, I thought about Luke and my kids running around with Alysha and Jai's. My thoughts were interrupted by the door swinging open.

As the door opened I fell and landed on top of... Beau? My face was really close to Beau's, our lips only an inch apart. I looked at his lips and looked back into his eyes. My heart beat started to race knowing that Beau and I were really close to kissing.

I got up off of Beau and helped him up.

"I'm so sorry!" I told him.

"It's fine." He said laughing while I was freaking out a little.

I felt really awkward so I walked into the room so I could talk to Jai, Beau left the room and I found that right now was a great time to talk to Jai about Alysha.

"So Jai when is your date with Alysha?" I asked him.

"Tonight." He said.

"Great!" I told him.

I got up and left the room and looked for Luke.

As I was about to walk past a room an arm reached out and grabbed me pulling me into the room, the person pushed me up against a wall and put they're hand over my mouth. I looked to see who it was and it was Beau.

He uncovered my hand and I just gave him a what the fuck look.

"What have you done?" Beau asked me in a loud whisper.

"What?" I asked him not knowing what he was talking about.

"Jai get's kind of attached easily, he's still kind of messed up about Ariana." Beau told me.

"What like Ariana Grande?" I asked him.

"Yes! Make sure Jai doesn't get to attached." Beau told me.

"Okay." I told him.

I walked out of the room, as I walked out of the room I walked into a different room and found Luke in the room playing with his guitar. I smiled as Luke was singing and playing the guitar. He was so good and it was something that he loved which also made me happy.