four

The boys finished up with cleaning up the house and we sat on the couch for a while. I decided that I had to call my aunt Katie and tell her where I am since I didn't come home last night. I was sitting on Luke's lap we were watching some Tv.

"I'll be right back I have to go call my Aunt." I told him.

"Okay, have fun." Luke told me and went back to watching Tv along with the rest of the boys.

I walked into a different room and clicked on her contact.

"Hello."

"hey aun-." I started off.

"Sorry I can't pick up the phone right now but I'll get back to you as fast as I can."

I hung up before the beep, I checked the time, 10:12 she should be up right now, I'll have to call her later today otherwise tomorrow. I walked back into the living room and saw Luke with his arms opened wide. I sat back down in his lap and I cuddled up to him.

"What should we do today?" Jai asked.

"Well I don't know about you but I like where I'm at right now." Luke said.

Beau decided to make a puking noise and than Luke flipped him off. I just laughed these boys are pretty funny even though I met them last night and we were all pretty drunk.

"What should we do Dacey?" James asked me.

"I'm bad at making decisions." I told him.

"Just choose something for us to do." Jai said.

"Fine we should...go to a movie?" I said.

"what movie would we go to?" Beau asked.

"The fault in our stars!" I said.

All the boys looked at me confused.

"The what?" Daniel asked.

"The fault in our stars." I said again.

"What's that?" Beau asked.

"It's about a girl who has cancer and falls in love." I said.

"Really? You want to go see that?" Daniel asked with a disgusted look on his face.

"Yep! I do." I said.

"Let's just go to that movie." James said.

"Fine." Daniel Said.

We took two different cars. I rode with Luke and Beau, while Daniel,James,and Jai took another car. We all got to the movies at the same time. We bought out tickets and we went into the theater. The guys probably don't want to be seeing this movie but I hope they don't like hate me for this.

I was seated in between Beau and Luke. The movie started and I cried a few times, I held Lukes hand during the movie. I was dressed in a pair of high wasted shorts and a Rolling Stones muscle shirt with a pair of Vans. (Anna bought me some things and than dropped it off)

When the movie was over it was 12:30. We decided to go to Taco Bell and eat. We got back to the boys place around 1. Right when I walked through the door my phone started ringing, it was my Aunt.

I answered my phone.

"Hey." I said.

"Hey sweetheart, what's up?" She asked me.

"Nothing much how about you?" I asked her.

"Oh nothing much just at work." She said.

Yep! just "work".

"you looked so sound asleep in your bedroom last night, I came to check on you." she told me.

"Hey aunt Katie." I said.

"Yeah?" She asked.

"I wasn't home last night, and I guess neither were you." I said.

"Where were you?" She asked me.

"In L.A. for a party." I said.

"Oh okay, where are you now?" She asked.

"Still in L.A. Im staying for two more days." I told her.

"With who?" She asked.

"My friends." I said.

"Oh okay sweetie, well call me tomorrow, love you." She said.

"Okay, love you too." I said and than I hung up.

After that conversation was over we went back to sitting in the living room on the couches. I Yawned.

"You tired?" Luke asked me.

I just nodded my head.

"want me to take a nap with you?" Luke asked me.

"If you want to but I don't to take you away from your friends." I said.

Luke looked at the guys and they all looked at him.

"Do you guys care if I go take a nap with Dacey?" he asked.

They all shook no they're head and than returned to watching the Tv.

Luke and I stood up and walked up stairs with each other. He lead me to the room that I stayed in last night and woke up in this morning. I changed into the same shirt that Luke let me use last night.

We got into his boxers and we laid in his bed and cuddled up, we didn't fall asleep right away we talked for a little while and than we went to bed.

We got to know each other a little better. Which was really good. A few hours later We both woke up at the same time. We both stayed in bed for a little while longer, we just laid there and cuddled with each other.

I got up after 20 minutes of laying in bed, and I took a quick shower, Luke let me borrow a pair of sweat pants and a sweatshirt which was nice of him. I put my hair up and went down stairs with him.

We both looked at the time. 4:36. We found the boys passed out on the couch with popcorn everywhere. Luke and I made food and quietly ate, we made sure not to wake up the boys.

While Luke and I were cleaning up our mess that we made Luke asked me about coming with to Australia or coming to visit. I just told him that may happen but I wouldn't count on it.

We just went back upstairs and cuddled for a while longer and than fell asleep again around 7:50 0r so.

*********************************************************************************

Thank you!

Vote, comment, and share this story please!