thirteen

The alarm went off at exactly 3. We woke up right away and got our stuff ready. My aunt got up and took us to the airport, It was half an hour away.3:35 in the morning and we are driving to the airport so I can go to a country that i've never been to with a guy that I haven't known for a very long time....what great decisions I'm making!

We got to the airport and I kissed my aunt goodbye. Luke and I went through security and everything in half an hour. It was now 4:05 and i'm super tired.We made it to our flight right on time cause they called our flight number at 4:07.We got onto the plane and sat next to each other.

I instantly fell asleep not caring. I was so tired I couldn't keep my eyes open for another second.I woke up 15 hours later 7 P.M.All Luke and I did was listen to music and talk for the rest of the plane ride. We got off of the plane and went to the baggage claim and waited for our bags to get here.

It took 5-10 minutes for our bags to come.Luke and I grabbed our bags when we saw them and we walked over to the exit.I guess Luke saw a familiar car because he grabbed my hand and we walked towards it.

The person in the car rolled down the window and it was Beau.

"Hey Dacey, Have a nice flight?" Beau asked me.

"Yeah just really long." I told him.

Beau popped the trunk and Luke and I put our bags in the back.Luke and I got in the car. Luke sat in the back with me. I rested my head on Luke's shoulder and held his hand,He pulled me closer to him.

I started to feel my eyes get heavier and heavier but I tried to keep my eyes opened.

"Just close your eyes." Luke whispered in my ear.

I nodded and leaned my head up and kissed his lips before I laid my head back down on his shoulder and fell asleep.

I woke up to Luke carrying me up stairs. I looked around and saw that we were walking into a house.

"Luke you can put me down now." I told him. I was probably to heavy for him.

"Nope babe." Luke said.

I didn't argue with him.I let Luke carry me to where ever.Luke turned on a light and set me on a the bottom bunk of a bunk bed. Luke left the room and came back a few minutes later with our suitcases.I got up and took my bag from him.

I opened my bag and grabbed a pair of pajama shorts to sleep in, They were zebra, I slid off my sweatpants and slid on the shorts without telling Luke to shut the door and to turn around.

"Luke can I wear one of your shirts?" I asked him.

"Sure Princess." Luke said.

Luke turned away from me and started digging through a drawer. He pulled out a Dirty Pig black t-shirt and handed it to me. Luke closed the door and turned around.

"Luke you don't need to turn around." I told him.

"Babe I know that you want me to turn around." Luke told me.

I laughed and took off the shit I was wearing and I put on Luke's. It smelt alot like him.

"Okay." I said and than Luke turned around.

I walked over to Luke and wrapped my arms around his waist. I got up on my tippy toes and kissed him.I got back down on flat foot and put my head on his chest still hugging him. Luke had his arms around me too.

"I've missed you." Luke told me.

"I know me to." I told him.

I yawned and so did Luke.

"Bed?" Luke asked me.

"Sure." I told him

Luke took my hand in his and brought me to his and Jai's room.

"Jai isn't gonna be home for a few hours he's at Daniels so if you want you can sleep on the bottom otherwise on the top with me."Luke said.

"I want to sleep uptop with you if it's okay with you." I said to Luke.

"I've been missing waking up to you next to me so much and it's been like 5 days I think." Luke said.

I gave Luke a peck on the cheek.Luke and I got on top of the bunk bed. We both got under the covers. The light was still on and neither one of us wanted to get up and turn it off.We both got the same idea at the same time.

"Beau!!" We both yelled.

Beau walked into the room and he gave both of us a look.

"Turn off the light bitch." Luke said.

Beau turned the light off and left.We both laughed.

I cuddled into Luke and made sure he was comfortable.Luke pulled me closer to him trying to make us get as close to each other as possible. I kissed Luke's lips and Luke kissed mine. I laid my head down on Luke's chest.

I felt my eyes get heavier and heavier but before I fell asleep I heard Luke whisper "I think I'm in Love with you." I just let it be and I fell asleep.