nine

I woke up at 11:23. I got up and decided to take a shower. I spent 10 minutes in the shower. I thought to myself 3 days. 3 days until I get onto a plane and see the boys. I really can't wait.I got out of the shower and got ready for the day. When I looked at the time it was 11:53. I walked down stairs and saw that Anna just woke up.

"Morning sunshine." I said to her while walking into the kitchen.

I opened up the fridge and grabbed the milk and placed it on the kitchen table along with two bowls,two spoons and a few boxes of cereal. Anna walked in and sat down at the kitchen table. Her blonde hair was put up into a messy bun on the top of her hair and her make up from yesterday was under her gray eyes.

I laughed at her appearance a little. I've never seen her like this. I sat at the kitchen table and poured myself a bowl of coco puffs and poured the milk while Anna took a box of frosted flakes. We both ate quietly. I finished my cereal and put my bowl and spoon into the sink.

"I'm kinda missing Claire and Sara." I said to Anna while sitting back down at the kitchen table.

"Well let's go seem them today,they got back two days ago from L.A." Anna said while finishing her cereal.

"I'll call them up." I said and walked out of the room.

I called Sara and asked her if her and claire wanted to hang with Anna and I today. She said sure we talked about meeting at the mall in 10-20 minutes at the food court. We said good bye and I hung up.

Anna walked into the living room and I told her about our plans with Claire and Sara. Anna and I went up stairs. Anna went and got ready while I checked my phone for any texts,but I didn't have any. That would make a lot of sense though.

Anna and I decided to take different cars. I haven't driven my car in a few days. We drove down to the mall and parked next to each other.We walked into the mall and went over to the food court we looked for the two familiar faces.

I saw two brunettes sitting across from each other sitting at a table laughing. I instantly knew that it was them. Anna and I walked over to them and Claire looked over and saw us. They weren't that bad but they weren't good either.They talk about Anna and I sometimes and in 10th grade Claire took away my boyfriend.

That's in the past though and now it's the future.I sat down next to Sara and Anna sat down next to Claire.We talked about the party and L.A. and how I met Luke and Anna met Tyler. They were both happy for us.

We all stood up and decided that we should look around the stores for some stuff. While we were walking to a particular store I told them about how i'm going to Australia in a few days and that I might move there.

We got to the store and I decided to buy some more summer clothes for Australia. I tried on a ton of different pair of shorts and a ton of crop tops. I got 3 pairs of shorts and 4 crop tops.

"We should check out hot topic really quick." I said.

"Okay." Sara said.

We walked to Hot Topic and I looked around. I found a few shirts and some band bracelets. I decided on 3 shirts and 2 of the wide bracelets.We walked out of there and walked into a few more stores.

I decided to buy some cute tank tops and a couple more pairs of shorts.We walked to the Vans store and I got a pair of black Vans.We've been at the mall for a while and decided to go to go eat. We ate food and decided to go find some more things to buy.

Sara and Claire were both really pretty Claire has brown eyes and Sara has green eyes. They both looked alot alike which is kinda crazy.We were walking to a shoe store that Anna wanted to go to.

I looked at one store and it was new. It looked pretty cool so I asked Anna if we could stop there first and she said sure. We walked over there and I saw that they sold skateboars,pennyboards etc... As I walked in there I fell in love.

They didn't just sell boards they also sell clothes and hats which was pretty awesome. I looked around and saw this really cute penny board it was pretty awesome. I looked at a few different penny boards and found a rasta one that I really liked.

I thought about getting it but decided that I should get it a different time.I knew how to skateboard. I really loved to but I didn't have a skateboard or any of that.The girls walked over to me and saw what I was looking at.

I decided that we should leave and go to the store that Anna wanted to go to.We walked out and over to the shoe store. Anna looked for at the shoes for a while but didn't find any that she liked. I looked at my phone and it was already 4:10. I should probably get home.

"Hey I'm going to get home." I told the girls.

They all nodded and we said our goodbye's, I told Anna to come by my place after her and Tyler's date and she said that she will.I walked out of the mall with all my bags and drove home.

I saw that my aunts car was in the drive way so I decided that I should tell her that I'm leaving soon to go to Australia. I walked inside with my bags and placed them on the coffee table in the living room. I walked into the kitchen and saw my aunt making dinner.

"Hey aunt Katie." I said while sitting down at the table.

"Hey sweetheart what's up?" She asked.

"I'm leaving in a few days." I said.

I was really hoping that she would be okay with this.

"Where to?" She asked me.

"Australia, I'm going to check out the houses in person." I told her.

He stopped what she was doing and turned around.

"Are you sure you want to move so far away?" She asked me.

"Yes I'm sure." I told her.

"Okay than,be safe." She said and than turned around and continued cooking dinner.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you too." She said back.

I walked out of the kitchen and grabbed my bags and went up stairs.I heard the home phone ringing and than I heard my aunt talking, I laid down on my bed and decided to go to bed since I was really tired.

I felt some one shake me and call my name. I opened my eyes and I saw blonde hair, I looked at the face and saw that It was Anna. She was wearing sweatpants and a sweatshirt.

She had make up on and her hair was curled. I quickly sat up remembering that she had a date with Tyler. I looked at the clock and saw it was 10:10. Anna told me everything about the date.

Tyler took her out to a fancy restaurant and he would always hold the door open for her and how after the date when he was dropping her off he asked if she wanted to go see a movie and she said yes. Then he walked her up to the door and kissed her and it was cute but a little cheesy.

Anna went home after the story and I decided to call Luke.After the second ring he picked up.

"Hey." I said.

"Hello babe." he said

"what's up?"I asked

"About to go to the gym, what about you?" He asked me.

"Anna just left." I told him.

We talked for a little bit and had a few laughs but he had to go. I went down stairs and got food than went back to bed.