one

I woke up to the sun shining into my room. I groaned and rolled over to see what time it is. I looked over to my alarm clock on my bedside table. It read 9:23. I only had an hour to get ready. I got up out of bed and headed over to my bathroom that is connected to my room.

I got into the shower and got out in 10 minutes. I went to my closet and grabbed a pair of high wasted shorts and my whatever crop top. I put my hair into a messy bun on the top of my head and slipped on my clothes. I walked into my bathroom and grabbed my make up bag.

I don't usually wear a lot of make up, I grabbed my eyeliner and my mascara and put it on. I put my eyeliner on a little darker than usual. I was okay with my make up so I put my hair down and dried it. I grabbed my wand curling iron and curled my hair. I sprayed my hair with hairspray and I turned off my curling iron.

I put everything away and turned off my light. I walked back into my closet and slid on a pair of flip flops, I walked out of my closet and went over to a few hooks near my door, I grabbed my purse and my phone, I put a few things in my bag and walked out of my room and shut the door. I walked down stairs and saw my aunt sitting at our kitchen table drinking coffee and staring off into space.

I walked over to my aunt and sat in the opposite seat of her. I snapped my fingers in front of her face hoping that she would notice me. She looked over to me.

"Hey what's up?" She asked me.

"I'm going to the mall with my friends can I have some money?" I asked her.

"Yeah sure hold on."

She got up and went over to the kitchen counter and grabbed her purse, she pulled out her wallet and fished out a few bills. She laid them on the counter. I got up and grabbed the money. there was at least a few fifty's and two hundreds.

"You sure? this is a lot of money." I asked her.

"Yep! I make a lot of money so it's okay, go have fun." she told me.

"Okay thank you, are you going to be working tonight?" I asked her.

"actually I should get going I have a lot of work to do so i'll probably see you later tonight, love you." She said and headed out the door and left.

I put the money in my pocket and heard a car horn. I walked outside and saw a black honda civic. I shut the house door and locked it, I walked over to the car and got into the passenger seat. In the front seat was my best friend Anna, and in the back was my friends Sara and Claire.

"Hey guys." I said while buckling up my seat belt.

"what's up slut." Claire and Sara said at the same time.

"Nothing." I said.

The thing is Anna and I don't really like Claire and Sara. They are fake and they aren't always great or nice to be around. Anna and I don't really know why we hang out with them. I think we only hang out with them because there's not really a lot of people we would actually hang out with.

"so, Dacey your turning 18 next month!" Anna said to me excitedly

"Yeah I know." I said. I couldn't wait to turn 18.

"Hey, do you guys want to go to a party tonight?" Claire asked us all.

"sure, where at?" I asked her. Sara and Claire looked at each other and turned back to look at me.

"down in Los Angeles." Claire said.

"What? are you serious? that's six hours from here." Anna said.

Anna, Claire, and Sara, were arguing while I was thinking about the party. Six hours, well it is Los Angeles it'll be fun.

"Let's go to the party." I said.