Kina

Jessie's POV: (the next night after the show)

I love Ashley, just had to put that out there. We were all sitting down and talking to each other when we heard a knock on bus door and CC went to go get it. When he opened it you could see his whole body tense and Ember look at him worried at who was at the door. She walked up to him and the mystery person who we still couldnt see because they were behind the door.

"What are you doing here you stupid whore??!!!" CC said, I'd never heard him so angry before and then as if on cue we heard a slutty voice spread it self around the bus. The voice of Kina.

"I need to see Ashley... Now!!!!!" She said in a bossy manner and CC seriously looked like he was going to start throwing punches. Ashley had told me the story about how Kina almost tore the band apart, and how he made the wrong decisions and stood against the band for her. She was almost the death of the brotherhood these five guys share. She pushed passed CC and walked up to where Ash and I sat. I clutched around Ashleys side tighter and he tightened his grip on me, knowing my worry of what was going to happen.

"What the fuck are you doing here Kina??!!!!!"Ashley said and she just plastered a sly grin on her face.

"I need to talk to you in private. Come on then!!" She said in a way that showed she had no patience but Ashley stayed put still holding me.

"Whatever you have to say can be said in front of my brothers, my friends and my girlfriend. So out with it." she huffed and rolled her eyes but began to talk anyway.

"Ok, but dont say I didn't warn you... I'm pregnant. It's yours." she said as if it was the most casual thing in the world. I released myself from Ashleys grip so I could look at him.

"But he split with you years ago I've been with him for months now." I said taken aback with the whole situation.

"Awwwww he didn't tell you? Poor thing. Yeah I didn't want to be the one who told you but apparently you're not good enough in the sack and he went looking for a little more experience." she said dodging around the word 'cheating'. I stared at Ash in shock and he went to reach for me and hug me but I hit his hand away and ran out the open bus door. I could here Ash shouting my name and calling for me but I kept running I knew he had chased and he has probably made up some excuse for what she said in there but it doesn't change anything. He never loved me like he said he did. If he had, he wouldn't have been slutting around.

Ember's POV:

Jessie ran out of the bus. And Ash followed her but sadly I knew that was a bad idea. If something happened that's upset Jessie it's best to leave her for a while before going to talk to her, so I had to stop Ashley from getting to her. I ran out the bus and caught up with Ash.

"Ash leave her alone, she needs a chance to think." I said to him but he kept running.

"No, I need to explain to her that the whore inside is lying." I kept running but he was getting faster and faster and soon I was going to lose him. So regrettably, I may have had to knock him out so I could bring him back to the bus. I dialed Jakes number because I needed help with Ash, cause I'm tiny and he's heavy.

"Hey what's happening Em?" he answered after a couple of rings.

"Can you come find me, I'm with Ashley and I had to knock him out so he would stop chasing Jessie... She needs space. I forgot the fact that I am way too weak to carry him." I said still panting from the running. He said he was on his way and we hung up. A few minutes later I saw Jake and waved at him so he knew where we wer. The fact that it was night and dark didnt help the whole situation tonight.

"Thanks Jake, he's kinda heavy" I said as he got to us and he slung Ash over his shoulder before we began to walk back to the bus. When we got in we saw that Sherry had taken it upon herself to tie Kina up and she had gotten her knife set from her bag and was promptly holding one to the sluts throat. Don't ask why she has a knife set because she has had it for years and I have no clue why. Anyway we brought Ash in and Jake put him down on the couch while Jinxx, Ella, Andy, Kelly and CC were still pleading with Sherry not to kill Kina. Not that they didn't think she deserved it, they just didn't want Sherry to go to jail. Sherry heard us ask the guys what was going and turned around before her eyes landed on an unconscious Ash and she got a scary look on her face that I rarely see. She grabbed a rope from god knows where and walked over to Ash before wrapping it around him and the couch, tying one of her impenetrable knots.