Trouble in paradise

Ember's POV:

I woke up the next morning and it was not actually morning because it was 1 o'clock in the afternoon. I got up and walked out to the lounge area where everyone was sitting watching the news. This was our last day and show in Gold Coast before we left for Darwin.

"Heyy Ember, soo guess who was on the news earlier?" Kelly said to me like I was meant to be able to guess.

"Hey everybody, hey CC" I said to all of them kissing CC and saying his name separately. "And I dunno who?"

"You and CC were." and obviously CC didn't see this because he spat the coffee he was drinking all over Andy who was sitting in front of him.

"Number 1, sorry Andy number 2, WHAT???!!" He basically shouted the last bit at anyone who would answer.

"Yeah apparently 7 news was covering the sound wave shows last night and caught you asking Ember to be your girlfriend and her whole dance." Wait what, my dance as well!!!!

"What were they saying about it??" they can't just drop that on me without details.

"They said that it was a very cute moment and that it was gorgeous how CC asked you. And they also said that judging By your dance that you were going to go far in the music/entertainment industry"

"Woow this is amazing" I said with a massive smile on my face. After a while of talking about different things we all went to go get ready and we went to go meet Asking Alexandria at the main stage. We got there and all sat down with them each of us in our boyfriends arms and Jake sat down in Danny's lap.

"Number 1, Jake get off me" Danny said as he shoved Jake off of him onto the ground " Number 2, CC and Ember I am very happy for you and lastly that dance you did Ember was amazing."

"Thanks Danny it felt pretty good up on stage doing it." just then Reegz got a text on her phone and her face turned whiter than even her usual pale complexion. She looked really worried but she just tucked her phone away and gripped Andy tighter around the waist.

"Kelly who was it, you look really scared right now." Andy asked looking down at her with sympathy and worry in his own ice blue eyes.

"Umm don't worry babe. C... Can I talk to you girls for a second... Please?" She asked us and her voice was shaking like she was about to cry.

Kelly's POV:

This can't be happening.. He can't be back.. I just can't deal with him again. My ex boyfriend, Blane, text me and said that he was at the venue and coming to win me back. A bit of background story with Blane, he is really violent and once your involved with him there is no escaping. He didn't necessarily beat me but he was pretty horrible towards people around me. He is the reason I was a bitch to everyone I knew for a whole fucking year. I didn't want them hurt and the only way to make sure they weren't hurt was to make sure I didn't get close to anyone. I gave Andy a big hug before walking down off the stage and behind it with the girls following me.

"Kelly who text you? You look freaked out right now."

"It's... Blane"

"What did he say???!!"

"He said he is at the venue and he has come to win me back. I can't go back there!! And you know how violent he is, what if something happens to Andy or one of the other guys or one of you??!!!"

"Nothing will, we promise you that Kelly I can help defend everyone and you know what happens when you piss Sherry off. He has no chance." Ember tried to comfort me but I still felt sick in the bottom of my stomach.