Birthday

Skipping to when they get to Perth cause I am lazy. Enjoy!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

CC's POV:

It's Embers birthday today and Sherry and I have been planning something since that night we watched the Harry Potter movies. We are getting FIR, BOTDF, Asking Alexandria and of course BVB together for a party for her. I know she didn't want a party but it is her 18th which is a big deal in Australia and plus she only threatened to kill Sherry, not me.

"I know someone who has a birthday today" I said sitting down next to Ember and wrapping my arms around her.

"Number 1 would that be hmmmm mine. Number 2 Remember how I was telling you about that tv show Haven"

"Number 1 yes it is yours. Number2 yeh what about it?"

"This is it. I love it, this is the 10th time I have watched the first season." she said pointing towards the tv.

"Your a strange girl, you know that?"

"Yep, but thats why you love me!!" She said with a big smile on her face.

"Of course, that and your incredible modesty." I said back to her sarcastically and we just laughed. We had a lazy day because there was no Black Veil Brides show tonight so we just chilled and basicLy we all acted like ourselves. And that would be idiots. We decided to go check out some sets of different bands and stuff so we went out to the main stage and avenge sevenfold were playing. We kept walking around Checking stuff out until I dragged Ember away from everyone else and pulled her back to the bus.

"Hey what are you doing CC?"

"I wanted to give you your birthday present now."

"I thought I said I didnt want anything babe. "

"Hmmmm your right, I guess I will just have to take it back."

"No no no you don't have to do that"

"That's what I thought."I said handing her a black gift bag with a silver ribbon handle. She pulled out the Black dress I bought her that was a retro style dress with Ed Hardy tattoo designs all over it. She had a massive smile on her face as she jumped up holding the dress to her body and spun around in circles.

"CC it's beautiful, how did you know I liked retro style clothing?"

"Someone may have told me."

"Sherry?"

"Yeah..." we just laughed for a while before I decided to tell her about the second part of her surprise.

"Ok babe, you know how we have to play one more show in Perth then one show in Tassie before we leave and go to LA?"

"Yeah CC"

"Well when we land, once we have gone to the hotel and dumped our stuff and all that I am taking you to get your first tattoo at LA ink. Cause you are always talking about how much you can't wait to get one."

"Babe!!!!! Thank you soo much. And you better not be fucking around with about it being at LA ink."

"I'm not babe"

"Woow that's amazing. I love you soo much." she said and wrapped her arms around my neck and kissing me. I placed my hands on her hips and we sat kissing until the others walked in and we heard them all groan before walking straight out again. We pulled apart and laughed at the idiots groaning outside.

"You fucking idiots can come in now, we are done for now." Ember shouted out as they all came back in. We hung out for a while and ended up watching Haven for Ember just cause it was her birthday.