Warpaint

CC's POV:

"what's up dude?" I asked Andy as he dragged me into the bunk area.

"Why haven't you asked that girl out there out yet. It's so obvious how crazy you two are for each other?"

"I don't think she likes me like that dude..."

"Chuppy... Jinxx and I watched over your shoulder at that video of her dancing. We saw the note attached. If she isn't in love with you I will chew My own foot off." he stated blankly to me. Is he serious, I just... I dunno whether she does like me.why would she? I'm the drummer, I sit at the back and hit things with two wooden stix. Every girl rathers Andy or Ashley over me. What if she said no. I could never cope... Maybe it would be better to stay as we are...

"Look dude if you haven't asked her out in a weeks time I will for you... Deal?"

"Deal" I said a little worried.. With that we walked back out to the others.

"What was that about?" Ember asked as we walked back out

"Oh nothing, earlier CC said that he could pin me down so I accepted that challenge... And lost" Andy said as he fake glared at me. Every one just laughed as we all sat back down to watch the end of batman. I sat back down next to Ember and Andy sat back down with Kelly wrapping his arms around her. That should be us...

Ember's POV:

We made it to Melbourne after watching all three batman movies along with four of the resident evil movies. We seriously love those movies, well except Jessie she is scared of them I just laugh at The people being killed by zombies. We decided to get out of the bus to get some food before the show which was about an hour away. We found a little bakery on the main strip and each ordered something as well as a drink.

By the way i forgot to tell you, CC is keeping his promise to my parents about my education because he is now scared of them. I knew this would happen!! He told Jinxx so now everyday we have to get at least one hour of 'school'inaftertheir shows. We got back to the bus and the guys had an hour to get ready for the show before they were on stage and rocking out. They were each doing their warpaint although now i know why they say it takes so fucking long in the interviews. they can concentrate for longer than five minutes!!!!

I swear CC kept getting distracted by things lying around in the bus. Andy kept going out for a smoke every five minutes seriously its like he needs a continuous nicotene fix. then you have Jake who, as he is doing his warpaint is shovelling pizza in his mouth. That boy will never be full. Ashley keeps getting distracted by Jessie who is sitting next to him on her phone. every five seconds he glance over at her then kisses her before going back to his warpaint. Jinxx is the most annoying though. Because he is gunna be teaching me and shit he wants to establish how much i already know so he is quizzing me while doing his warpaint. cause apparently now is the best time to do this????!!!

After a while all the girls takeover and do their boyfriends makeup.

"Ember can you take Jakes pizza away or he will never get his warpaint done?" Sherry shouted to me as I ran over to Jake and ripped the half eaten piece of pizza out of his hands. I put it back in the box and locked the pizza box in the bathroom.

"Ember... Can you do CC's warpaint so it actually gets done?" Andy shouted to me as Kelly finished his off.

"Are you alright with this... I won't if you dont want me to." I said to him quietly.

"No go ahead, it's fine." I began to do his warpaint. Unfortunately he is very tall, like, really really tall, so I had to stand on my tippy toes and even then I could barely get to eye level. Our faces were very close as I was concentrating and could feel his breath on my face. After about five minutes we were all done and ready to go to the venue. Kelly had Andy's warpaint while Jessie had Ashleys and Sherry had Jinxx's.