BVB house

Ember's POV:

We were in the cab on our way back to the BVB house and we were talking the four of us about just different shit, I don't even know half the stuff we talk about these days. Boyfriend by Justin Bieber came onto the radio and Jessie and I gagged in sync while CC and Ash stared at us.

"It's a ritual for this song when we hear it." I explained

"Yeah, we gag then we usually pretend to have a siezure then we shout at whoever put it on if it was put on deliberately then we dooooo...."

"HE CAN'T EVEN RAP!!!!!" Jessie and I looked at each other and screamed as loud as possible.

"You two are crazy and I think Ash and I have competition for the craziest two people." CC said giving me a hug. We pulled up in front of the BVB house and got out of the cab while Ashley paid the driver and joined us. We walked in and the guys, Sherry and Kelly were in the lounge watching a movie. And of course because Sherry is watching it is a murderess maniac killer movie, I swear she stars as the villain in at least half of those movies. We walked over to them and screamed scaring all of them and the four of us were rolling around on the floor laughing. After all the laughter died down we went to see what they were watching and it was Scream 4. We finished watching with the others before we got really bored and didn't know what to do.

"Hide and seek!!!!!!!!!" CC screamed next to me and we all covered our ears and I did that by burying my face in his chest.

"COUPLE STYLE!!!!" Ash screamed next and we all covered our ears again but we agreed that it would be pretty fun. Jinxx and Sherry refused to be it because they were scared of what they would see when they found Ashley and Jessie so Jake and Ella were it. Because it was a pretty big house cause it was built for five full grown idiots we made Jake and Ella count eeeeextra slloooooooowly. CC and I ran upstairs into his room and closed the door before getting into his walk in robe and hiding behind one of the racks of clothes. We cuddled together waiting for Jake and Ella to burst in but before that happened I think I drifted off to sleep, yet again, in CCs arms. Don't judge me he is comfortable (Just like you Sherry).

After a while I was woken up by Someone screaming in my ear to wake me up, well it worked. I opened my eyes and saw everyone standing around us and CC still waking up and blinking trying to focus his eyes. Andy was the one who screamed in my ear and I just glared at him for a while before his eyes started showing how scared he was.

"Andy... You just signed your own death warrant." I said evilly before i jumped up and pinned Andy to the ground.

"Ever wake me up again, well, let this be a hint of what happens. K?" I said the last bit sweetly and innocently before I got off of him and helped him up. He jumped up and ran hiding behind Reegz which didn't really work cause he had to bend cause he is so much taller than her. We kept talking about where everyone was found and how Jake and Ella got scarred when they found Ash and Jessie.

"Seriously guys it was just wrong!!!! And there. Is. A. Child in the house." Jake said as he came and hugged me from behind pretending to be protective of my innocence.

"I'm not a child, I am 18 now and if you knew our friend Zack you would not bother protecting my innocence, he is a freaking sicko." I said calmly back as he let go and went back to Ella's side.

"Plus we did warn you guys, we should have let Ashley and Jessie be it." Jinxx said referring to the beginning of the game.

"Nah if we did that none of us would be found cause they will have forgotten and be making out on the couch downstairs." CC said and we all agreed that that would happen.Jake and Ella continued to go into... Unnecessary detail of what they saw and I have to say right now I felt like a ten yr old kid when they see their mum and dad making out in the kitchen... GROSS!!!!!!! they were doing stuff that I never want to ever hear about again till I'm like 30!!! That's really old!!! Anyway moving on, we decided not to play another round so we ordered pizza for dinner. We sat around once the pizza got here and watched tv and guess what was on... HAVEN!!!!!!!!!! we were talking while it was on and even I did because I had seen the certain episode exactly 17 times.