Ice creammm!!!!!!

CC's POV:

When we came out of the room and walked back into the waiting room, we saw that Jessie was already finished and talking to the guys. It's funny, her stitching is in exactly the same spot as Embers. Anyway as we walked towards the guys and Sherry, Kelly and Jessie I quickly whispered in Embers ear.

"Soo was it really as bad as you thought it would be?"

"Not really.. It did feel like I was getting a lip ring over and over again because they kept stuffing it up though."

We both just laughed as we got to the others.

"Soo since we are all together, forgetting the circumstances, shall we do something?" Jinxx suggested when he noticed we were back.

There a big yes her from everyone as we began to head out of the hospital. Luckily we had the van that could fit like twelve people.

"What are we going to do?" as I said that the four girls looked at each other nodded and then Ember spoke up.

"Can we go to this Ice cream shop called Copenhagen it's the best. Then we can go back to mine and have a Resident Evil Marathon. I have all of them." everyone agreed then we began to head off. Then I realized Ember was still in her taekwando uniform

"Do you wanna go home to get changed first?" I asked referring to Embers uniform. She then smirked and reached into her training bag pulling out a pair of black skinny jeans, a black print t shirt and a pair of high top converse.

"Ahh, you thought ahead"

"Yep"

We got to Copenhagen and all ordered before heading outside and pulling some tables together. Ember asked Sherry to hold her ice-cream while she went to go change. But when she got back Sherry gave her a look as if to say 'I'm sorry they're guy's' because her ice-cream was gone because all the guys, not including me, had tickled tackled Sherry to the ground for it. After Ember walked back to the counter to get another ice-cream I decided to ask the guys something I have been thinking about since the moment we met the girls.

"Hey guys can you come with me for a second, I wanna ask you something?" surprisingly they all had something they wanted to ask.

"Same time 3...2...1... Can Ember please come with us on tour?"

"Can Sherry please come with us on tour?"

"Can Kelly please come with us on tour?"

"Can Jessie please come with us on tour?"

"Can I get a pizza?" we all just looked at Jake and laughed before turning back and definitely agreeing that if they could we wanted those girls on tour. We began to walk back to the table and Ember had come back with another ice-cream.

"Hey guys where did you go?" Ember asked in a cheery voice, I think she has definitely gotten over her lip stitches.

"We had something that we had to discuss before asking you about it?"

"Ok, what is it?"

"We want all you girls to come on tour with us... Please?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sooooo CLIFFHANGER!!!!!!

What are the girls gunna say?