Tattoos

CC's POV:

We got to LA ink and Ash, Jessie, Ember and I got out of the bus and walked into the shop. Ember was holding my hand and as soon as she walked her grip tightened and she started gettin really excited.

Pixie rushed over on Rollerskates and stopped just in time before she smashed in to Ash and Jessie.

"Hey CC, hey Ash, what you guys getting done today?"

"Hi Pixie, Jessie here is booked in with Corey." Ash replied as Corey came over to say hello.

"And Ember over here is booked with Hannah for her first tattoo. Hey Pix"

"Alrighty then, HANNAH!!!!!!!!!!" and now we are all deaf, while Hannah came rushing in.

"What??!! Hey CC, and who is this?" she asked referring to Ember.

"Hey Hannah this is my girlfriend Ember. She is getting the tattoo today I am still trying to find a place for my next one." I explained and Hannah and Ember said hello to each other.

"Alright awesome so what are we wanting today Ember?"

"Ummm I was hoping to get an owl on the inside of my wrist with a banner underneath saying 'Debbie 18-01-03' is that possible?" Ember explained what she wanted while Hannah was sketching a simple outline to give her an idea.

"Ok that's sounds great so just give me a few minutes to draw it up and I will be back. Just make yourself comfortable on the gold couch." Ember and I sat down and she was getting more and more nervous by the second. It wasn't to long before Hannah came back and showed Ember the design, which she liked very much. She took us over to her station and transferred the line drawing onto Embers wrist.

"How's that do you like it, and did you want any colour or what?"

"That's fantastic Hannah and can I just get bits of orange through parts of the owl?"

"Sure thing sweety" She started on her work and Kat came over to say hello.

"Hiiii CC how are you?"

"I'm good thanks Kat, by the way this is my girlfriend Ember."

"Oh wow congrats CC where did you meet?"

"At our show in Adelaide, her and her friends came and we invited them on tour. One of her friends is Ashleys new girlfriend Jessie over there."

"Wow Ashley has a proper girlfriend, miracles do happen." we all laughed and Kat checked out Embers tattoo.

"That's beautiful Ember is there a meaning behind the owl?"

"Yeh it's actually the symbol of The Greek Goddess Athena and she is the goddess of wisdom and battle strategy. I just like the fact that she was a strong female figure that didn't need men to help her. Also it's about how we live in a male predominant world and especially in her time, yet her legend and qualities were idolized by woman everywhere as those that didn't need a man to help or protect her and she was able to stand on her own two feet. I like the idea of that. She is kinda the ultimate feminist."

"That's awesome, you are very articulate for a teenager you know. What's the Debbie part at the bottom?"

"Ohh Debbie was a family friend and she was kind of like a second mum. She was always telling me to be true to myself and that I was very intelligent. The date on there is the day she died. She was at a kind of boot camp to lose weight at kangaroo island and she drowned at the beach. I vowed never to go there because that place took Debbie from me."

"Awwwwww sweety that's so sad, and so sweet that you had such a special bond with her."

"Yeah..." Hannah finished up the tattoo and cleaned it before she sent Ember over to the mirror to have a look.

"That is incredible Hannah thank you!!!" She hugged Hannah then they went back to the station to wrap her wrist I sat down waiting for her to finish. Even though she is terrified of needles she did really well and only winced a couple of times. They came back and Kat gave her a massive hug and said that what she said about Debbie was really sweet and she wanted to give her a hug earlier but she was kinda in the middle of getting the tattoo, fair enough. We finished up paying and sat down waiting for Jessie to be finished.

Jessie's POV:

Ember went off with CC and Hannah while I stayed with Ashley waiting for Corey.

"Heyy Ash, what's up dude?" Corey said when. He rocked up and him and Ash shook hands.

"Heyy Corey nothing much my girlfriend here Jessie is getting a tattoo today."

"Oh awesome well congrats and what tattoo do you wanna today Jessie?" Corey turned towards me and I explained that I wanted a red rose wrapped in barbed wire on my upper arm. While I was explaining Corey was doing a simple drawing to get an Idea for it.

"Alright so it should only take me five to ten minutes so if you wanna make yourself comfortable go ahead."

"Thanks man, come on Babe." Ash said as we went to sit on the gold couch. This was one of my dreams to be in Kat Von Ds tattoo parlor and get tattooed by Corey Fucking Miller. After a couple of minutes Ash must have gotten really bored cause he decided to try and climb the stripper pole at the front of the store. He got to the top and was kinda sticking his butt out and just saying there trying to hold on. By now Hannah, Kim, Kat, Corey, Pixie, CC, Ember and I were all just staring at him trying to figure out his thought process.

"Ash... What are you doing?" Kat broke the silence.

"You know, just hanging." we all just shook our heads at him and he tried to jump down but kinda just fell on to the gold couch from half way up. Corey called us over and we looked at the placement and it was really cool and as Corey started the real thing Kat came over to check it out.

"Hey Kat how are you?" Ash said and they pulled each other in for a hug.

"Hii Ash, doing well how bout you? Oh and hope I got this right but... Jessie?" she said pointing to me hoping she got it right.

"Yeah hi."

"Hi Jessie" we were talking for a bit and Kat asked me my reasoning behind my tattoo.

"Well it kinda represents me because all my friends see me as this really tough chick who can stand up for my self and isn't afraid to piss people off and that's represented by the barbed wire. But in actual fact although I am those things I am still really sensitive and I am a quiet person and fragile if the situation arises and that is represented by the rose. By the way I admire your work soo much and I actually plan on being a tattoo artist and starting my own shop or being a music producer or bass player."

"Oh wow that's awesome, and I'm flattered. So you play bass."

"YES SHE IS AMAZING!!!!" both Ash and Ember, who could obviously here the conversation, shouted at the same time.

"Shut up you two!!! But yeah I do I am in a band with two other friends."

"Thats cool. Well I got to go and do some stuff in my office but it was nice seeing you Ash, and lovely to meet you and Ember, Jessie."

"Ok see you Kat you too."'with that she went to the back of the shop and disappeared.

"And I am finished so check it out then I will wrap it and you can all go if u want."

"Awesome it looks soo good Corey, thanks soo much"

"My pleasure, see ya later guys" we said our goodbyes and the four of us walked out the door. We were talking to each other on how the tattoos look and we then realized something.

"Has anyone just realized that WE DON'T HAVE A RIDE HOME!!!!!!" Ember shouted dramatically.

"It's called a cab sweety. Strangest chick I ever met." I said back to her before we got a cab and took it back to the BVB house.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sooooo do you guys like cause I am not actually getting any feedback from you guys..