Last gold coast show

CC's POV:

We finished getting our warpaint on for the show and headed off to the stage. When we got there we were just in time because Falling in Reverse were just finishing up their last song, The Drug in me is You. I ran up on stage with my drum stix in hand and went to my drum kit that was already set up. The show started off with Children Surrender and continued with Knives and Pens, Fallen Angels, New Religion, Saviour, Carolyn, Set the world on fire and The morticians daughter. The whole time I was taking quick glances side stage to Ember just like the others were doing. We were all shaken up by what happened with Blane earlier so we wanted to make sure nothing was happening to the girls while we were playing. When we got off the stage we walked to our bus and all talked to each other when Jake came up to Ember and I.

"So guess what? you know how we only have Darwin, Perth and Tasmania left in Aus before we go back to America?"

"Yeah Jake, what about it?" Ember was being so sweet to him and she soo wanted him to get to the point. I could tell.

"Ella is gunna meet us at the airport in LA when we get to America!!!!!" That's fantastic for him. He was the only one out of all of us to not have our girlfriends with us for these past few cities.

"That's fantastic dude. Are you gunna do what we talked about in the plan?" Ember just looked at me confused and I gave her a look to say that I would tell her later.

"Yeah I talked to her on the phone just then she is gunna be at baggage claim."

"Awesome I'm happy for you Jake. It must be hard being in a separate country to who you love." She understands everything, why did I not ask her to be my girlfriend earlier. We continued talking on the way back to the bus and when we finally got back we all split to wash our warpaint off and change into pajamas. Ember decided to go straight to bed because she was tired so she goodnight to all of us and began to leave but I grabbed her wrist and pulled her back to me.

"Are you forgetting something?" I said to her hinting that she hadn't given me a kiss goodnight.

"Never. I could never forget you babe." and with those words we met half way. As we pulled away we kept our foreheads together before we heard Ashley wolf whistle and we split.

"Shut your face Purdy." Ember said before walking off to her bunk. Again why did I not ask her to be my girlfriend earlier??

After a while of watching Jake getting his ass kicked by Sherry in Call of Duty I got a text so I opened up my

Phone to check who it was.

Ember: You didn't tell me Jakes plan:( come to my bunk and tell me pweeeeease???? Xoxo

CC: Hold on a second, k babe? Xoxo

E: K. I

I just laughed at the last one before telling everyone I was going to bed because to be honest after I told Ember I was going to go to bed cause I am tired. Anyway I walked to her bunk and opened the curtain to find her laying down listening to her iPod and writing in her notebook.

"Hey gorgeous" I said while taking her earphones out.

"Hey handsome, so tell me this master plan you and Jake have come up with?"

"Ok, but first you have to promise not to tell any of the others."

"Of course"

"When we see Ella at the airport, Jake is going to propose to her."

"Awwwww Really? That is soo cute"

"I know. I thought you would like the sound of that. He bought the ring while we were in Melbourne."