The dance

CC's POV:

"What you got there CC?" Andy asked me as he pointed to the disc in my hand.

"Umm nothing, just something a fan gave me." Well it wasn't a full lie it was a half lie? A fan had given it to me, but this was a special fan,

There was a note attached that read:

For CC's eyes only, I dunno why I'm giving you this but... I want someone I'm in love with to be able to see my other love in life. This is my dance to Ed Sheeran's Drunk that I hope you will enjoy.

Love, Ember<3

I honestly couldn't wait to watch it, as well as tomorrow at her taekwando I get to see her. I reckon I've fallen pretty quickly and I just... I hope this works.

"Okaaay, are you gunna watch it when we get back?" Andy asked snapping me out of my day dream.

"umm yeh imma grab my laptop and watch it in my bunk"

"Why don't we all watch it?"

"Uhhh na maybe another time but I just wanna chill in my bunk and watch it. Sorry dude."

"That's cool Chuppy" Andy said and walked off to catch up with Jake.

I ran to where Ashley was still struggling a little to walk from his... Lesson earlier.

"You alright dude. Your walking like you have just been riding a horse for five hours?" I asked him, almost genuinely concerned.

"Yeh I'm fine she packs a bloody powerful punch. Remind me never to get on her bad side." Ashley said to me downing some more water.

"Never get on her bad side Ashley"

"your an idiot"

"i know" I said as I skipped away to join the others.

"btw, what's with you and Jessie, she bolted to your assistance after you were beaten up... By a girl" I asked turning around and beginning to walk backwards.

"Shes just an awesome chick plus, she cares about my wellbeing!! She plays bass to. She wants to get the Nikki Six blackbird. Anyway enough about me, what about you and Ember??" I didn't know how to answer that one.

"She's awesome and..."

"And what??"

"Nothing, don't worry about it..." I mumbled as I turned around cause we had made it to the bus.

Ember's POV:

We were all chilling at mine after sound wave since I had the best pool. We're having some food sitting round the side and talking when Sherry piped up and said.

""So what did you run back to give the guys Ember"

"Oh it was nothing, just another picture I sketched of all of them" I said making a quick excuse. I hadn't even told them about the letter and the DVD, they didn't have to know.

"Okaaay well are we gunna jump in or sit around the edge aimlessly for the rest of the day?" Kelly asked getting ready to do a cannonball into the deep end.

"Jump in!!" we all screamed getting up to get in.

"Heyy Jessie?" I said pulling her to the shallow end of the pool to talk. While we had team water battles. Jessie and I onto Kelly and Sherry.

"Yeh?"

"What's up with you and Ashley. I mean you just ran to his side, after I beat him up, and I mean he gave you his fucking phone number."

"ummm I dunno, but I'll admit that I'm soo excited I got his number. And I went to go help him because unlike some people, I.e you and his band, I actually care that you just beat him up"

We both laughed after she said that then she asked me something I wasn't expecting.

"I know it wasn't more art you gave them, what was it? You know you can trust me Ember."

"it Was... Just a little message thing saying how good their music is and..."

"And?"

"I gave CC a copy of my special dance. You know the one to Drunk. The one I made when I was struggling with stuff."

"ok, if you need to talk to me about that you know I'm here right?"

"yeh I do"

"Anyway what about Kelly, Andy, Sherry and Jeremy?" I laughed when she said Jeremy cause it was her thing, other than when we were with them Jessie always calls Jinxx by his real name Jeremy, I don't know why.

"I know right we all got one of their numbers, something's going on, I swear."

Just then we got ambushed by a shower of water and beach balls being thrown at us by Kelly and Sherry.

"You know what I just realized?" Sherry said to us all.

"What?" was heard by all but her.

"We got their numbers, with the exception of Jake, but they don't have ours"

"yeh we should text them soon and give them our numbers. I'm gunna get out soon, im a little tired" and with that I got out of the pool and grabbed my towel from the fence, beginning to dry myself.

"Ember being the first out of the pool??! Hell must have frozen over." Kelly said

"Ha ha very funny." I said sarcastically but it's true I am always first in and last out. It's why my parents call me a fish.

I got out and went to my phone, I grabbed it then began to text CC

Ember: Hey CC it's Ember.

After a few minutes I got a reply.

CC: Hey Ember, thank god I gave you the right number I keep stuffing it up, the first time I gave it to Andy it was some random old ladies phone number.

E: Haha same happened to me except I gave it to one of my other friends and it was this creepy like old mans number or something.

C: haha that's awkward and scary and creepy all at the same time.

E: by the way, tomorrow at taekwando try to be a bit... Low key. Don't do anything wierd. Last time I brought someone we were talking before class and she decided to get up and dance to show one fo my taekwando friends something. Needless to say I got punished with 10pushups because of her...

C: we wouldn't do that to you, don't worry. We will make it that you have to do20 pushups. Kidding:)

E: whatever I got to go. Talk to you later:)

C: yeh sure, cya Ember.

I just had a text conversation with fucking CC from Black Veil Brides. When I looked up I saw all the girls on their phones most likely talking to the guys.

I got one more text from CC

CC: Hey Ember sorry just one more question, what's you, Jessie, Reegz and Sherry's twitter names.

Ember: heyy mine is @ _Rude_Awakening, Jessie's is @JessieSouless Kelly is @KellyJ and Sherry doesn't have twitter.

C: Thanks Ember

I decided to go on twitter and check it out and that kind of thing when I saw a tweet I wasn't expecting.

@CCBVB: Hanging with some awesome chicks @JessieSouless, @KellyJ, @_Rude_Awakening and Sherry. Watching Ember kick butt tomorrow. Woo

@_Rude_Awakening: It should be awesome @CCBVB can't wait to kick another ass other than Ashleys. That was fun today. :)

With that I turned my phone off and told the girls I was gunna have a shower and get changed. We all decided to go inside and shower and change

"I bags first shower!!!" I shouted running up the stairs.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you like?? Cause I luv u guys.