Auditions

Ryans POV:

I woke up the next morning and checked the time, seeing that it was 7 am so I got up and started getting ready. The audition was at 11:30 so Ember, Jack and I were going to the cafe and then going to the studio early to start getting ready and stretching. Ok I know that Ember has a boyfriend and I would never do anything to compromise that but I just want to say that she is amazing as well as amazingly hot. Now just wanted to get that off my chest and say that nothing will happen cause our friendship is awesome and I would never do anything that could split her and CC up. I had a shower and dried my hair before getting on my baggy cargos and a plain black t shirt. I quicy fixed my hair and then walked to Jacks bed where he was laying in the most awkward position possible. I grabbed the bucket in the laundry and filled it up with water before taking it back to Jacks bedside and tipping on his face first then the rest of his body. Needless to say he woke up straight away but he was pissed.

"What the fuck Ryan!!!!!" he shouted jumping put of his saturated bed.

"I had to get you up because we are going with Ember to the cafe plus our audition is today. Get your ass out of Ned and get ready we are meeting her in 15minutes." I said before leaving him to quickly get some cereal and get my dance things together. I grabbed my dance sneakers, drink bottle and sweat towel and by the time I was ready to walk out the door Jack was also just ready. Finally the beast has awoken!!!!!! We went down to Embers room and knocked on the door to be greeted by little miss do-fuck-all, Saskia. She came to the door with a pair of pink skinny jeans on and her bra.oh god, here we go!!!

"Oh it's you, you were here with Ember one time. And who are you???" she said turning her attention to Jack.

"Bitch, you insult Ember and you insult Ryan?? You are nothing but a slut to me!" he said and I couldn't help but laugh at her face. We walked in to see Ember sitting with her laptop cross-legged. I could here a guys voice coming from the laptop which I guessed would be CC's.

"Hey Ember, we are ready to go when you are." I said to her walking into her room.

"Ohhhh Ryan, Jack come here I want you to meet the guyzz!!!!!!!" she shouted getting us to get in front of the computer. We walked over and on the screen was CC and Jake.

"Hellooooooooooo to Embers friends, Ryan and Jack." CC said in an incredibly hyper voice.

"Hi guys He's had a whole packet of skittles today so yeah." Jake said and Ember laughed.

"Ok so the blonde on is Ryan and the red head is Jack. Can you guyzz get the others pleeeease and the girls tooo????" Ember said with a pouty face on.

"Seriously Jake how cute is sheeeeeeeeeee????" CC said going off to get the others. When they all came back I don't know why but I just got incredibly excited, probably because they are my absolute favorite band ever.

"Ok so the run through. Obviously you know who Jinxx, Andy and Purdy are. Then we also have Jessie, Sherry, Kelly and Ella. Say hi all you people and you too Ryan and Jack." we all said Hello then I decided that the three of us had to head off now.

"Ember, I don't want to pull you away but if we are gunna get a cuppa before we go to the studio we should go now. I'm really sorry Ember."

"It's okay Ryan your right. CC I love you bye guyzzzz my audition is later this morning wish me luck." just before she ended the video call she kissed her fingers and placed them against the screen as CC did the same thing. Then she closed her laptop jumped up from the bed, grabbing a bag most likely with her dance stuff in it and then she started walking towards the door. We followed and once we were out the door we finally stopped feeling the burning glare of Saskia on our backs.