CC and Ember sitting in a tree

Ember's POV:

The guys went off to familiarize with the stage while us Girls just stayed on the bus chilling. At one point we were all crowded around Sherry's laptop doing a stickam live stream cause we were so bored and so many people were watching and asking questions. We were just about to sign off when the guys walked in and came up to us, all of us getting swallowed by a hug including all of the guys squishing us. All the people watching went absolutely skits asking them all so many questions for like an hour. It to about an hour and a half before the guys had to be on stage so the guys were rushing around getting ready while we were finishing up the stickam stream.

"So you guys psyched for tonight? Looks like it could be a bigger crowd then usual?" Kelly said while we were all back stage waiting for the guys to go on.

"Yeh it'll be sweet. The more fans the better... For this show especially" CC said this muttering the last part but I still heard it.

"Hey guys, 30 seconds, go to the steps."Jon said as he came over to all of us. We all got in a last group hug before they headed out on stage.

"Are you guys fucking ready for the show tonight???" Andy shouted as loud as possible to the crowd.

"We are gunna start with some classics from the old record and at the end of the show one of us has a huge announcement to give" Ash added looking back at CC with the last bit. They started with Perfect Weapon, knives and pens, carolyn and the morticians daughter and then some songs from set the world on fire like New religion, Fallen Angels, Saviour, God bless you, Rebel love song and Die for you. At the end CC got up from his drum kit and came side stage. I looked at him confused and before I knew it he had grabbed my wrist, pulled me up on stage and grabbed the mic, I just stood next to him looking down.

"As you all know at the start Ash said that someone would have a big announcement, well... That would be meeeee. Ember here is from Adelaide down in South Australia and we met her at one of our shows. She came with her three friends Kelly who is Andy's new girlfriend, Sherry who is Jinxxs new girlfriend and Jessie who is Ashleys new girlfriend. We met them after the show and we had a hell of a lot of fun. The next day we got together with all the girls and we were at an ice cream shop when we asked the girls to come on tour with us. The guys had their reasons because obviously they wanted their girlfriends with them but I wanted to get to know one girl in particular more and make sure I was always by her. I wanted to be with her and keep her safe I wanted to have her as mine if she would have me. That girls name is Ember and she is standing right by the stage every show to support us just as I want to always be there to support her. I want to support her be the amazing dancer she is, I want to support her and protect her from people that want to hurt her, I wanted her to love me like I love her. I have two things to ask you tonight Ember and I want everyone in the city to witness it." I started getting flustered and I could tell my cheeks were as bright as a tomato. He grabbed both my hands with his and turned towards me looking straight into my soul.

"Ember, will you be my girlfriend?" He asked me still looking down at me and for the first time I saw what everyone was talking about. I could see the love and compassion in his eyes, the love that he was offering to me. I couldn't talked because I was soo happy so I just nodded over and over again as I crashed into his body giving the biggest hug I have ever given. I then pulled away to look at his handsome face and give him a proper answer.

"Yes..." I said quietly with a small smile on my face. Then I realized there was one more thing he said he was going to ask.

"Wait what's the other thing you wanted to ask?"

"I want you to perform Drunk for everyone right here."

"CC I...I cant do that. Not with all these people..." I whispered in his ear as my stomached flipped from what he said.