Bryan Stars

*2 Weeks later*

CC's POV:

We arrived in Omaha, Nebraska a few hours ago and here we are staying in the bus because we weren't staying as long as usual. We were sitting in the lounge area when Andy got a call and he went outside to take it. We continued to talk and watch tv while Ashley and Jessie sat there making out... The whole time. Eurgh!!!!! Anyway moving on, after a while Andy came in with a massive smile on his face.

"Soo guess which of my favorite blonde people just called?" Andy said to all of us sitting back down next to Kelly.

"Please tell me Gallows didn't find out your number and call you?" Jessie said after hearing Andy separated her from Ash.

"No!! Oh hell no!!! He is not one of my favorite people by far!!!!! I was talking about Bryan. Bryan Stars. He said that while we were here he was gunna swing by to do an interview with some part of the band and that I could choose who." Andy said the first bit as if he was incredibly grossed out by our old friend Lainio.

"Well... Who is it?" Jinxx asked Andy urging him to continue talking.

"CC and Ash. Your the only two that havent talked to Bryan before." I high fived Ash and Jessie and Ember just laughed at us.

"What are you two laughing at? Your gonna be with us." I said and I saw Ember and Jessies face change dramatically.

"Yep. we want to show you guys off for Bryan." Ash said and then Jessie and Embers faces went bright red.

We kept embarrassing the girls and kept talking before we left to go Get ready.

"By the way CC and Ash!!!!!! The Bryan Stars interview... 20minutes" Ash and I let out a simultaneous "Shit" before we started getting ready at double the speed. When we were finally ready as well as the girls we sat down just to be pulled up again from knocking on the door.

"What!!!! What.. What.. What.. What.. Whaaaaaaaat???!!!" Andy groaned as he got up and opened the door to see Bryan standing in the doorway. He let him in and led him to the lounge where we were all introduced to a very sunburnt, red Bryan.

"Heyy guys, so where are we thinking of having the interview. In here or outside or what? Oh and by the way guys this is Miranda" Bryan said while Miranda walked in and stood behind him. We all said hey to Miranda and she said hi back.

"Ummm what about just outside?" I said and we all agreed and Ashley, Ember, Jessie and I left the bus behind Bryan and Miranda. We got outside and Ashley and I were telling the girls to stand off to the side and we would call them in part way through the interview. We stood next to Bryan while the girls went to stand next to Miranda behind the camera and Bryan began.

"Hey what's up guys? We are hanging here with Black Veil Brides. Can I have you guys introduce yourself and tell us your role in the band?"

"Hi I'm Ashley Purdy and I play Bass"

"Hi I'm CC and I play big circle things that I hit."

"So guys has Andy told you what Bryan Stars interviews are like? There are absolutely no rules sooo.... Go wild."

"Yeah Andy has told us it's a lot of fun plus we have watched the previous ones and we can't wait for our turn." Ashley said to Bryan.

"Plus I wanted to say thank you to Matt Good for wanting my face tattooed on his body." I said this and behind the camera I heard Jessie and Ember laugh.

"oh I remember that. It was a good interview. Anyway on with the questions. If you were a pornstar what would your name be and what would be your catchphrase?"