Travelling

CC's POV:

I woke up on Jessies couch with Ember asleep with her head in my lap. I looked down at her and smiled running my fingers through her hair. She was gorgeous, she had a slight smile on her face like she was having good dreams and then slowly her eyes fluttered open and she looked around a bit confused before she realized where she was and sat up.

"Good morning Ember" I said cheerily to her as she looked at me and smiled.

"Morning CC... Was I sleeping with my head in your lap all night?"

"Pretty much"

"I'm sorry you probably wanted to lie down and sleep... Sorry"

"Ember, its fine ok" after I said that we looked at where Ashley and Jessie were sitting last night to find that they weren't there anymore.

"Do you know where Jessie and Ashley are?" Ember looked at me and asked but to be truthful, I had no clue.

"No" just then we heard laughter from the kitchen and the smell of pancakes wafting through to our noses. We both looked at each and licked our lips. We went into the kitchen to see Ash and Jessie covered in flour and hugging while the pancakes burned on the stove.

"Umm guys you might want to check the pancakes? Theyre burning."

"Oh shit!!" Ash said a little to loudly as Jessie rushed to the stove to chuck them out and start a new batch. She was rushing around getting the ingredients together again when Ashley stopped her from rushing around, snaked his hands around her waist and pecked her lips. she then instantly calmed down and her body relaxed.

After a while their was a small pile of Pancakes in the center of the table that was quickly reduced to nothing. Ember looked over at the clock and I followed her gaze. It was 11:30 and we have two hours to get to the bus before they leave without us. Lucky we packed Ember up the night before.

We said cya to Ash and Jessie and jumped on Embers Harley to get to her house. She wrapped her hands around my waist and leant her head on my back just like last night as we rode up the driveway and back into the bike shed. We ran up the stairs and into her room so she could clean up and change.

"What are you doing? Get outta here your not watching me change." Ember said this to me as she was pushing me out the door. I decided to sit upstairs and watch tv as I waited for her to come out.

After a while she walked out of her room with a pair of ripped black shorts with a bvb tank top on. She had knee high batman converse on and her hair was straightened reaching just below her ribs. She had some simple mascara and smokey eye makeup on. She looked gorgeous.

"Why are you staring? I look bad. I'm gunna go change."

"No you look gorgeous and I wasn't staring I was admiring" I tried to tell her and she had a small smile as she came over and we went downstairs.

"Bye mum, bye dad and bye bye Caleb I love you. C u in 8 months" Ember said as she hugged each of them ending with her brother. She had to stand on the couch to hug her brother properly. After they said goodbye we headed out to the bus. Andy and Kelly stayed in the bus so they could pick everyone up today. We were last to be picked up. This next 8 months is going to be amazing!!

Ember's POV:

Finally!! I am on tour with the guys and the three most important people in my life. This is going to be amazing. We are on our way to Melbourne and all just chilling in the loungey type area watching batman, Andy and my choice. I then realized that Jessie and Ashley haven't told anyone else about their news.

"Ash, jessie can you come with me for a sec?"

"Sure" we then walked out to the kitcheny type thing.

"have you told everyone that your going out yet?"

"No, only CC and you know."

"Don't you think it would be a good idea to tell them" I said to the two of them.

"Maybe we should go do that now, hey babe?" Awwww I have to admit for a smug, egotistical annoyance, Purdy can be a sweetheart.

"Sure let's go" and then we all walked out to the couch and I sat back down next to CC before turning to see Ash and Jessie standing in front of everyone.

"Guys... we have some big news" Ash started off saying to all of us... Well except me and CC for obvious reasons.

"Last night, Ash asked me to be his girlfriend... And I said yes." everyone just sat there not knowing what to say for a while before Andy shouted

"I KNEW IT WOULD HAPPEN SOON OR LATER!!!!" we all laughed before Jinxx and Sherry turned to look at all of us.

"Since we are talking about big news... I asked Sherry to be my girlfriend last night and she said yes." Jinxx finished as they both had a big smile on their faces and turned to each other and kissed. AWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!

"Well confessions are coming out, do you wanna tell them babe?" Andy asked turning to look down at Kelly.

"Same happened with us. I now have a gorgeous gazelle boyfriend" Kelly finished and everyone seemed to turn to us expectantly

"What??"

"Nothing, can I talk to you CC" said Andy as he got up dragging CC out to the bunk area. What was that all about??

-------------------------------------------------

This chapter is dedicated to my friends Sheridan and Reegz who are in fact Kelly and Sherry in this story. I luv u girls. U too Jessie.