Damn She got moves

Ember's POV:

I began to walk away with Sherry, Kelly and Jessie as I remembered I forgot to give them the letter.

"guys I forgot to give them something, keep going I'll catch up."

They all said ok as I raced back to the stage just in time to catch CC before he jumped on stage to help the others.

"Heyy umm... I was meant to give this to all of you earlier but I got sidetracked it happens easily. Soooo here.." I shoved it towards CC and began to turn and run away to catch up with the others.

"Wait Ember we need your address to pick you up tomorrow?" He shouted after me.

I ran back, grabbed his sharpie scribbled my name and address on the envolope and ran away again shouting a quick goodbye.

" I turned back when I was far enough away and saw CC, letter in hand with the others crowded around. They've read it. Now they will understand why they mean so much to me.

Whe we got back to Jessie's car we all put Ash, Jinxx Andy and CC's numbers in our phones. Swapping our merch around so we all had each number.

Andy's POV:

We finished reading the letter together and then cleaned our gear off stage for Blood on the Dance floor to set up. We began to walk back to the bus and I looked over at CC. There was something wrong, he was always you know... CC. Usually he would be running around, racing us, chasing us, annoying us, being his usual self but today he just walked quietly, staring at the ground. I knew what was wrong.

"You really care about her, don't you Chuppy?" I asked him.

"How could anyone make that beautiful, sweet, gorgeous girl, go to that extremity? She doesn't deserve it. Your right Andy, I do care about her" CC poured out to me.

"She stopped CC, she is alright now. And you know we will make sure nothing ever happens again. Yeh?" I tried to comfort him.

"How Andy??! In a couple of days, we are gone And she stays here. How can I protect her then?" CC mumbled.

To be honest I didn't know how to answer. And time to change the subject. I saw a DVD in a slip in CC's hands and he was playing and fiddling with it. I decided to ask him what it was.

------------------------------------------------------TA da