Tour

Ember's POV:

We just got asked to tour with Black Veil Brides!!!???? WHAT????!!! ok so Jessie, Kelly and Sherry have already said yes and they are all hugging and excited and so are the guys. I quickly snuck off to the side to think, I don't whether I would be allowed to. The other girls, according to Australian laws, are legally adult and can do what they want. But I'm still 17 and am in my last year of school. I don't think my parents would allow me. Just then I felt someone reach up and place their hand on my shoulder, I got a shock and spun around quickly to see CC standing there right in front of me, less than a half a meter away.

"What's wrong, you slipped away and I noticed that you began to walk away?" he looked at me with genuine concern on his face.

"I just... I dunno whether I can come on tour. The other girls are all legally adults but I'm still in my last year of school, I'm still only 17..." I trailed off

"How bout this? We are like walking distance from your house yeah?"

"yeah"

"Well how bout we leave now walk to your place and I will help you ask your parents."

"Really? You haven't met my parents."

"I'm sure they r just as nice as their daughter."

"Alright come on, we better tell the others first." with that we walked back to Copenhagen to see all of them hugging, Kelly and Andy, Sherry and Jinxx and Jessie and Ashley. Jake was sitting talking to Jinxx and sherry.

"Hey guys... What are you doing?" CC asked, tilting his head to the side.

"The girls definitely want to come with us." Jinxx replied while looking down at Sherry. They all split and went back to their own seats.

"What about you Ember, you coming?" Andy asked me and I didn't know what to say so luckily CC replied for me.

"We are going to walk to her house to ask her parents, since all of the girls are legally adults while Ember is still in school."

"Alright see you kids later" Ashley said and we just laughed and walked away.

CC grabbed my hand as we walked up the driveway to my house and I got my key out. We walked in And my mum and dad were in the living room with my 30year old brother, Caleb, watching a horror movie.

(A/N by the way I forgot to say that ember did tell her parents they were at Copenhagen so they won't freak about that.)

"Hey mum, hey dad, hey Caleb" I said quietly.

"Hey sweety, who is this?" mum asked referring to CC.

"You know that band I really like, Black Veil Brides, the rock one."

"The one you will not stop talking about? Yes..." with that comment I blushed and looked down at the ground so CC couldn't see my face.

"Well this is CC or Christian Coma or Christian Mora, the drummer..." I said to my parents waiting for their reaction.

"Did you meet at sound wave yesterday?"

"Yeah... You know how I said I was at Copenhagen with Jessie, Kelly and Sherry well the guys from BVB are there as well."

"okay cool.. OMG EMBER WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR LIP???!" mum shouted at me worried, just noticing the stitches in my lip.

"Umm I was put up against instructor David at taekwando and I didn't block quick enough. My lip was pushed into my tooth. But it's fine the guys took me to the hospital cause he refused to say it was alright leaving it" I said glaring at CC

"Well Christian thank you for taking her to the hospital, she has never been good at listening to people say she's hurt"

"That's fine miss."

"Umm mum, dad... Caleb you have no say so don't comment. The guys asked Jessie, Reegz, Sherry and I to go on tour with them and all the other girls said yes. May I please go?" I quickly said.

"Ember, I dunno you still have to finish the last two terms of this year off before you graduate..."

"If I may miss, one of my band members, Jinxx the guitarist, he in fact helped teach one of the guys little sisters while she was on tour with us and with the knowledge she gained she still passed her year 12 exams. She would still be getting an education while she was on the bus."

"Well I guess it would be alright, what do you think Graeme?"

"If you make sure she is safe and nothing happens and she doesn't do any drinking... It should be fine. How long is the tour."

"8 months sir."

"That should be fine" Did they just say yes? I think they just said yes!!! DID YOU HEAR A YES!!!!!

"THANK YOU SO MUCH MUM THANX DAD!!!!" I squealed, which is wierd cause I never squeal, as I went to hug them.

CC and I ran upstairs and Into my room.

"When do we leave?"

" Tomorrow afternoon we start traveling to Melbourne"

"Ok, wanna help me pack?"

"Yeh shall we call the guys first?"

"Sure"

CC grabbed his phone out and began to call Andy's number he then put it on speaker.

"What's up dude?" Andy answered with lots of laughter and... Wierd noises in the background.

"Embers mum and dad said she can go on tour."

"WOOOOHOOOOOO" was heard from the phone as everyone cheered.

"I'm gunna stay with Ember and help her pack for tomorrow. Cool?"

"Sure I was actually gunna go help Kelly while Ashley helped Jessie and Jinxx helped Sherry."

"Alright cya man"

"Yeh cya"

"Wait!! What about Jake??"

"Going back to the bus and ordering ONE pizza for himself."

"Alright" and with that CC hung up and we began to pack.

All I needed was my like 5 pairs of skinny jeans, some shorts and ALL of my band t shirts. Which was a lot of band t shirts. I refused to let CC help with my underwear so I sent him out the room for a sec. I finished packing all my toiletries and I grabbed a jacket my purse, phone and iPod, I can't live without my iPod, and walked out to CC.

"Done, I still can't believe I am going on tour with you guys"

"I know, it's gunna be awesome, now that your coming." what did he mean that?? I shook it off and we began to walk downstairs. Just as a guys head was chopped with an axe on the movie my family was watching mind u.

"Ummmm mum dad we are gonna go take this stuff to there bus can we borrow the car?"

"Sure"

"Ok thanks, let's go CC" and with that we walked out to my mums car in the garage. We hopped in with CC in the drivers seat and drove to the venue where the tour bus was still sitting. CC grabbed his key out of his pocket and unlocked the door so we could get in.

"Umm so these five bunk are the guys and I and there is three extra soo on two people will have to share."

"that's cool Kelly and Jessie can share I am getting my own bunk."

"Alright cool well dump your stuff and we will drop your mums car off"

And at that we headed out and then CC locked the bus and we walked back to the car.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

She's going on tour yay!!!!!