Zoo

CC's POV:

The next morning I woke up and Andy and Kelly were sitting up looking at something on Andy's phone and Ember was nowhere to be found. I got up and walked to the kitchen to see Jinxx making toast and getting an orange juice.

"Heyy man, how was your sleep?" I asked as I went to get a bottle of water from the fridge.

"Short lived, how bout you?"

"blissful. Have you seen Ember?" I asked him hoping he knew where she was.

"Yeah she was having a shower and getting ready I think she said she was gunna maybe film a video today." I said thanks to Jinxx before going back up to my bedroom and finding Ember in the middle of changing.

"Sorry babe, Jinxx said you were in the shower!!!" I said quickly shutting the door to give her some privacy.

"It's alright I just need to get a top you can come in if you want." I stepped inside cautiously and saw Ember standing next to her bed with shorts on and her bra looking through her clothes. She turned around and a smile appeared on her face when she saw me.

"Heyy babe, how are you?" she said coming over before going on tippy toes, reaching up and kissing me. She walked back to her bag and began looking through again.

"Now that I have seen you I'm fantastic. How about you?" I said as I came up behind and wrapped my arms around her waist while she was turned around.

"Absolutely incredible." she said giggling as she placed her hands over mine on her stomach. I pointed out a top that was always nice on her and she grabbed it, sliding it over her head. It was a just a plain blue tank top but it just always looked good on her. She put a pair of converse on and we went downstairs to help with the clean up of the lounge room.

"Heyy guys is Jessie still asleep?" Ember asked as we got to the bottom of the stairs.

"Yeah i took her upstairs so we could clean up and she awoke with a hangover in peace." Ash explained as he picked up a mattress and dragged it up the steps. We finished cleaning up the lounge room and a groggy tired looking Jessie stumbled down the stairs.

"Hi sleepy head, how you feeling?" Sherry said as Jessie walked into us with her head in her hands.

"Like shit, why CC, why??? Why did u make me down that whiskey?" she said going to hug Ash.

"it was funny for us. By the way, don't forget you have to slapAshley this morning." with that she just groaned and went to the kitchen to get some food. We sat down and watched morning Batman episodes when Jessie came back in looking a little chirpier.

"Are you ready Jessie?" ember asked her and she nodded giving a very sorry look to Ash.

"I'm reeeeeeeeally sorry baby, I seriously don't want to do this." she said while they were getting ready and staring straight at each other.

"Guys, does she really have to do this??" Ash said with a worried look.

"YES!!!!!" we all said to him. Jessie put her hands behind Ashleys neck and crashed their lips together. They stayed kissing for a while and we watched as Jessie lifted her hand ready to slap before it flew through the air and harshly collided with Ashleys face in the middle of the kiss.

"I love you, I love you, I love you. Please know I love you. And I wish I didn't have to do that. I'm so so so so so sorry." she said quickly and Ash pulled her in to a hug shutting her up. After that we just relaxed the rest of the day and kinda did absolutely nothing... Except Ember and I may have found the stash of sugary treats that Jinxx had hidden from us. *Cue evil laugh.*