6.5 Magnets or Magic?

The cawing of the crow was flooding the police station. There must have been hundreds of them covering the roof of the station and it seemed that they were not going to let up soon.

"Alright I'm sure you'll all be relieved to know that the mystery of the school break in," The Sargent looks up for a moment, hearing a crow hit the roof befor hawking off and continuing, "Has been solved."

The officer seems quite proud of himself as he pressed play. My heart sank as I realised that I was there, and I could go down for this too, but why didn't he call me out before?

I noticed Andy pull his magnet thing he was telling me about out of his pocket and stick it somewhere near the computer, but at the same time Felix pulled the talisman to his lips and began to whisper.

I need this to be erased, or glitch.

"Divinity of the elements, I summon thee...." As Felix's words left his lips the screen and the lights began to flicker, "Earth, Water, Air Fire. I envoke thee."

On his final word I felt the magic rush through my body, taking the breath out of me. What the hell was that? That's not what happened when the bees attacked.

"It must be an electrical glitch..." The Sargent says rapidly pressing buttons on his computer, with very readable panic on his face, "You saw it, It was right here." He turned to Jake who had the biggest, shit eating grin on his face.

"I don't know what you're talking about," Jake mocks with an almost insane smile on his face.
o
His 'Dad' was dumbfounded, "On the tape! I showed it to ya!"

JAke continued on, "Maybe it was a delusion? Don't worry, Janet Said that it was a perfectly treatable disorder." The mockery in the boys voice was so amusing that it made me giggle. As was everyone else including Phoebe.

We all packed up and moved out as fast possible, racing for the car. Felix Andy and I jumped in the back seat with Jake in the front with Phoebe.

"Hey!" The Sargent came running out after us, frantically "You can't just take them like that!"

Phoebe was calm and collected talking to the ma n,"Why not Sargent, you've got nothing to charge them with?"

"Well maybe not for the school break in," He sort of began stammering over his words, not entirely sure about them, "But there are other charges related to shoplifting."

Phoebe nodded, giving the man the permission to go ahead, she even encouraged him with, "Charge away." M

I could see Jakes Dad look at the boy in the eye, and you could read that he was debating even pressing these charges. "Never mind."

I think they use have bonded well in the police station. There really isn't a stronger bond than family.    
"Where the hell is Sam?" I ask noticing tha the back seat is full of boys, yet there was one missing.

Andy slouched in his seat as Jake looks over at us, "You saved me, so the leases I could do is save you."

Jake smiled at the boy, "Thanks Andy."

"Though, I thought you'd be thanking Allie." Pheobe points out, prepping the car to start, "She brought me here, and I brought the rest."

My stomach turned at Phoebe's words, feeling the slightly nerves hit me. The boy looked me in my eye and smiled, like, with a proper smile. "Thanks." Was all he said.

"Interesting isn't it, I thought security footage would be digital these days, so a magnet like that wouldn't ave any effect." Phoebe said, catching all of us off guard. One for the fact that the magic shop lady knew anything about technology, but for the second fact that what she said could make her right? Like how is that possible?

It seems as though Andy had asked himself the same question retrateing into his own brain, thinking over the words that Phoebe had just said.

I saw Pheobe smile at what she had done, "Well my nephews, how about you come have dinner at my place?" She offered, earning a smile from all the boys except one.

"That's cool but jakes cooking." Felix had spat out quickly, earring a look from everyone. "It's not happening ok, she was stalking us."

Pheobe rolled her eyes, before cannnig the back seat, "Hang on are we missing someone?" She asks before hell breaks loose.

"Hey! You!" Sargent Riles caught our attention, shouting as Sam had run past him with skateboard in hands, "That's confiscated!" But all the boy did was laugh and job onto his skateboard, skating away without a care in the world.

....

Here to Andy, for saving us

And to Felix for knocking back our first home cooked meal

I did some more skate busking

Woo

This is the best but I've ever eaten, even without the B

Or the l

Or the T.