INTRODUCTION

I rush out pushing a wheelbarrow. It's so heavy, I know I'm not supposed to be doing this, but we are behind schedule and the company is losing money fast. Just then I hear a loud crashing sound. I rush in that direction, only to find that the scaffolding has given way. Fortunately it's just after lunchtime and no one was near it. I'm so happy I start praising God. This could've been a disaster. This can't wait, let me go see the boss.

I walk into his office
Me: Daddy we just had a near fatal accident. Where is Mr Scott?
Dad: He just upped and disappeared. I'm guessing he couldn't handle the pressure.

This office building was supposed to have been concluded already. But the incompetent staff are always lagging behind.

Dad: Don't worry your pretty little head about it. I have it covered.
Me: What do you mean? What have you done?
Dad: I called in a favour.
Me: Ok. Asante daddy. Let me not ask further.

My name is Alana Phillips. Last of 3 children at home. I'm an electrician, but do everything else in my daddy's construction company. I am 24 years old. I love my life.

SENZO

I have worked outside of South Africa all my career But this move feels final. Maybe it's because there's nothing here for me anymore. Penny was never mine to keep, but I had all this love to give and she needed every ounce of it. After the mess with my wife I was afraid to give my all. But that thick queen opened me up to a world of possibilities. I look at the flight I'm about to board and smile at the possibilities. Bye Azania my land.

❤️❤️WE ARE HERE NOW❤️❤️