Chapter 29

LERATO

I can not believe this fool. He had me dragged out of there like I was some criminal. Security tells me next time I set foot in that building or anywhere near Michael I will get arrested. I have never been so embarrassed in my life. Wife my ass. He will get me this boy. Let me go home and get dressed. I need my girls to help me with a strategy.

I walk in and spot Nthabiseng getting her face done.
Me: Where you off to your highness.
Her: Nowhere. I just wanted to see what is the big deal with this one's facebeats. Everyone wants her.
Charcoal: Mam it's almost 4 can I go home now?
Nthabi: You knock off at 5.
Char: But I started 7 today.
Me: Hayi man Nthabi, the poor girl must go to her security guard boyfriend.
We burst out laughing. This one just smiles.
Nthabi: Ok you can go. Wait, is that an engagement ring?
Her: Yes mam.
Us: Congratulations
Me: Now you must wait for him to save money for makgadi.
Her face changes at the mention of makgadi. We laugh out loud.
Me: Atleast you are young. You can wait till he scrapes it together.
Nthabi: You can start at 9 tomorrow.
We laugh again.
Me: But the lucky packet ring is cute. It actually looks expensive, like the real deal.
We are in stitches, my stomach is sore right now. It's a good thing I came here. Madam Blacky looks depressed as she walks out the shop, carrying her beautiful bouquet and teddy.

Me: Yo friend was I not embarrased today
Nthabi: Iza nazo ntanga.(Come with it friend)
I tell her what transpired at Phillips Construction.
Her: Maybe you should let him go. Plus chomi you were saying he is too much. Plus he is kort and he is yellow. So not itype nana.
Me: No one dumps me. Not even overbearing little yellow men.

JABHILE

I leave the shop so down. Those 2 know how to drain the life out of anyone. I feel sorry for that wife. I get to the parking lot and Michael is already there. I get in.
Me: Sambulo
Him: Hello sweetheart. I thought I would atleast get a hug for this.
He points at the flowers on my lap. I smile.
Me: That was the best thing anyone has ever done for me. Thank you so much baby. I give him a peck. Let's go home please.
Him: Why are you so down?
Me: My boss babe. I swear she was created to suck all the joy from the world. Tomorrow I start at 9.
Him: Wow. Just like that your shift changes. Do you have a license?
I smile
Me: What do you think?
Him: Ok love. Sorry.
He drives into a mall and stops at an empty part of the parking lot.
Him: Let's see what you've got.
We swop seats and I start driving.
Him: When did you get your licence?
Me: 2 years back and go for a lesson every 6 months so I don't forget how to.
Him: You are not bad. Let's get out of here. Please drive us home.
Me: This car drives better than the conquest at the driving school.
He smiles.
I park the car in the driveway and we walk in. He leads me to his room, to the shower.
Me: You want to scrub the world off me I see.
He gives me a smirk. We shower together. I'm quietly hoping he doesn't try anything. Sex is sore. I spent the whole day thinking about the pain. He doesn't try anything and I'm glad. We get to the room and he drops his towel to lotion himself, I can't help but stare. I didn't even notice him move closer to me. He grabs me and kisses me.

MICHAEL

Tread carefully Michael. My wife is a special breed. I've been craving her tight nana the whole day. She refused to let me touch her again all night and morning. This kiss is so sensual so soft and my baby is responding. When she moans I pick her up and lay her on the bed. I'm so afraid she'll stop me. But I don't want to rush.

NARRATED

Michael starts kissing her neck and moves down to her breasts. At this point Ms Sweetness has forgotten her fear and is lost in the euphoria her fiance is serving her. She tenses up when she feels him enter her nuffie. She was expecting his tongue or his finger first, but Michael decided to put his shlong in.
Her: Aaah Michael. Hmmmm
Him: Are you ok baby
Her: Aaaha
He starts moving. His thrusts are deep, slow.
Her: Michael hmmmmm
Him: You feel so good.
When the hair at the back of her neck stand, she knows she's in heaven.
He lifts her right leg to his shoulder and she screams louder and starts shaking as she comes. He doesn't stop, but puts her second leg on his other shoulder. He starts moving faster. She's screams as she feels herself building again. They both come at the same time. He takes a deep breath and kisses her so deep.

MICHAEL

Me: Thank you
She blushes. My God she is beautiful
Me: You are beautiful my queen.
Her: Thank you
Me: Are you ready to tell me what upset you during the day?
Her: I'm starving. I thought you would offer me something to eat after drilling into me.
This one. We get up and go to the kitchen. Luckily sis Ellen cooked supper before she left, so we dish up and eat. I clear the table and we move to the lounge to watch some TV and I put her feet on my lap. She was probably standing all day. I give her a foot rub and her moans are making me miss burying myself in her. I pull her closer and kiss her. She is only wearing a gown. Damnit there are no condoms down here.
Me: I want to have you right here. Right now.
I grab her and devour her mouth. I carry her to the bedroom. I lay her on the bed and take a condom out of the drawer.
Her: I don't want to do it on the bed.
She looks scared all of a sudden. I lift her up and push her against the wall. She's straddling me with 1 leg. I slowly insert myself in her, then lift her second leg.
Her: Aaah...
The way she is enjoying me is making me love every minute. I'm not loud, but I'm groaning.