Chapter 22

JABHILE

Boy does this soup taste awesome.
Me: It's unusual for nutmeg to be the star of any dish.
Michael: Huh?
Me: Oh I thought you cooked the soup yourself.
He laughs at me.
Him: I might love food. But I don't know how to fry an egg.
Me: I love food.

We talk about nothing and everything till I start yawning.
Him: If we were in a hospital, they would have chased me out long ago. Let me give you a break.
Me: No I'm fine.
Him: Just 10 minutes.
He steps out and I doze off in seconds
.
.
.
I open my eyes and the doctor is here.
Him: Good morning Ms Skosana.
Me: Morning?
Him: Yeah that idiot brother of mine tired you out yesterday. You have to take it easy. The catheter and drip are out so you are free to move about. But no over exerting yourself.
I just nod. He leaves and the idiot himself walks in, looking guilty. You could swear he was caught stealing sweets.
Him: I'm sorry.
Me: Can you help me take a bath.
He looks freaked out but recovers and smiles. Yoh but this guy is flames.
Him: I'll be back.

He walks out and comes back a few minutes later. He picks me up and carries me to the bathroom. Bubble bath. I've only seen so many bubbles on Generations.
Michael: You can relax in there for a few minutes.
The second he let's go of me I'm almost on the floor. He catches me, I guess I'm not strong enough yet.
Mike: I know it's unconventional, but you need me to help you.

If I didn't smell so bad I would've asked him to take me back to bed. But I need the water.
Me: Please help me sit in the water. I think I can take it from there.
He nods.

He gently removes my clothes. I see I'm wearing a nighty, no underwear. Duh, the catheter. His hands are so strong, yet so soft.

MICHAEL

I leave her in the bath and rush out of there. I swear this girl has me feeling shit I didn't know existed. She is so fragile I want to take care of her forever. Andile gave me highlights regarding her troubles. She's such a strong willed woman, it's obvious she won't accept handouts. I have to trick her into accepting help. My phone rings

Me: Lerato
Her: Should I accept that this is how you answer your phone now?
Me: What do you want?
Her: I miss you. I mean no flowers or gifts in over a week. What has changed?
Me: You know we are not a couple right? We discussed this. Just friends
Her: I know, but I love you
Me: You love me or my money?
Jabhile: I'M DONE
Her: Michael who is that? Is that person talking to you?
Me: Sorry Lerato but that's my wife. Me and you are over.
With that I hang up.

JABHILE

He walks in and finds me in an empty tub. I have drained the water and cleaned it. I'm naked and embarassed. If only he didn't feel sorry for me. I would let him f&ck me here and now. I never imagined my first time on a bed. I'm miles away till I feel his touch. He covers me with a towel and carries back to a different bedroom.

Him: Look this is my room. I just want to have proper access to be able to lotion you and dress you properly. I will take you back to your room when I'm done.
Me: Ok
I'm sure I can lotion my own body, but I want to feel those strong hands again.

He lays me down on the bed and starts on my shoulders. He caresses me strongly, but yet softly. He lotions my arms. I watch his face and the way he is concentrating on my dark skin is insane. He moves to my torso. When he touches my boobs I see a sweat bead travelling down from his hair. Mind you it's May and it's not that warm. He spends his sweet time covering the D cups with his hands. When drool escapes his mouth I can't help but giggle a little. He composes himself and uses the towel to wipe it off my tummy. He puts more lotion on his hands and lotions my tummy and back.

Him: Please lie on the bed so I can lotion your legs.
I follow the instructions and lie on my stomach. He starts with my feet and moves to the legs. He stops a bit and takes a breath. He starts on my ass and spends so much there.

Him: Eeh, please turn around.
I do. He gets lotion and starts on my thighs, when he opens me up, he freezes. I think he can see how wet I am. Damnit I didn't think it was visible.
Me: I'm sorry.
Him: You have nothing to be sorry for. Look.
He shows me his very hard member. Extremely visible through his trackpants.
I giggle.
Him: This is the most sensual thing I've ever done and I have to do it again and again till you regain your full strength. I have never felt the things you are making me feel right down.
I look down embarrassed.
He puts a fresh nighty and gown on me and carries me back to "my room" . Switches on the t.v. and walks out without saying anything further.
I don't know anything about this man. But I want to be around him.

LERATO

Uyadakwa lo. Ucabanga ukuthi sekangilahlile kanjalo. Akangazi.(This man is high on something. He can't just dump me like that. He doesn't know me!) It's a pity I've never been to his house. But I know where PHILLIPS CONSTRUCTION is. Let me go now.

Receptionist: Good morning mam, how can I be of assistance?
Me: I'm here to see Mr Zikalala.
Her: Which one mam?
Me: Don't be smart with me. You have seen me here before.
Her: I'm sorry mam.
She stares at me.
Me: Mncm, Michael
Her: I'm sorry mam but Mr Michael is not in this morning.
Me: I will wait for him?
Her: Unfortunately not mam. He's not coming in today. Will that be all?
Me: Yes, goodbye
With that I walk out. Kanti ikuphi lendoda.(Where is this man) Ach I will find him, let me go chill with my girls. They will help me calm down.

I walk into Stutterfords and my friend doesn't look happy.
Me: Hawu Nthabi what's up?
Her: You know charcoal hasn't been in since that day. I mean who just leaves like that. Like really!!!
Me: Where was she going?
Her: Clinic, bekafa(she was dying) Hahahaha
Me: Maybe she's still sick
Her: She wasn't that bad.
Just then her phone rings.

Nthabi: Uphumaphi Jabhile?(Where do you come from)
Her:......
Nthabi: You have what???
Her: ... ..
Nthabi: I want you back here immediately.
Her:......
Nthabi: On Monday, have you lost your mind?
Her:.....
Nthabi: You'd better be here Monday, 7 o'clock shift. Get off my phone!!!

Me: And then? Where is charcoal?
Nthabi: She is recovering from Malaria. Mind you she's never been out of Johannesburg.
Me: Hayi she is playing you.
Nthabi: I know. I will fire her mina.
Me: Hayi, then who will give me a killer facebeat.
Nthabi: My other girls.
Me: I only want blacky. That's a better name. Blacky stays Nthabi, she's fantastic.