Chapter 4

ALANA

We could not for the life of me figure out how I was drugged. We thought it was my friends, but they were nowhere near me this time. We are so confused. Mr has even decided that nothing goes to my mouth unless it's gone through him first. His helper has been making our lunch and we share it at work.

I see him walking out of my container office carrying my bar fridge. It doesn't even look like he's bothered by the weight. I'm sure he can carry it with his finger. He looks so hot. His muscles are not even halfway flexed. I have a picture of him in the shower flexing while he's drilling into me. I think I just had a mini orgasm. It's been days but I still feel him.
Senzo: Penny for your thoughts.
I'm sure I've turned pink right now I'm blushing so hard.
Him: Well babe your fridge doesn't have a lock so I bought you a new one.
Me: It doesn't?
Him: Yeah, someone will come fetch this old thing soon. I've actually traded it in.
Me: Thank you baby. You didn't have to.
Him: Nothing is too much for my woman. I've stocked it up with new water and juice. I'm keeping the key because you don't have a sense of self preservation. We have 85 workers on this complex. 85 men you don't know, but you leave everything open.
Me: I'm sorry
I look down. I want to cry so bad and he puts the fridge down and hugs me.
Him: I'm sorry for scolding you. I'm just really worried.
I just nod and walk off. My phone rings and it's my girl Pat. I'm about to answer but Josh grabs my hand.
Him: Look babe let me make it up to you. Can you put your things away I want to show you something.
I nod and walk answering my phone.
Pat: Girl how are you.
Me: I'm cool what's up?
Her: It's Friday night. Let's go out.
Me: Sorry babe, Josh has something planned for us.
Her: Where?
Me: Don't know. He doesn't really know Dar.
Her: Tell us where. We will come to you guys. We have to meet him.
Me: Cool.
I walk into my office and drop off my hard hat and tool belt. I find Josh standing outside his car. He's changed outfits and I'm still in my work clothes. He smiles and pecks my cheek, leading me into the backseat.

Now we are on our way somewhere for sundowners. He says it's all a plan to get to the bottom of the drugging. My friends have been calling non stop. I told Pat boo turned down the offer. Now they insist they want to know where we are and they will watch in the background. I don't know where we going yet. So I will text them when we get there.

We stop at a botique.
Joshua: Your outfit needs to be upgraded.
We walk in. He picks a floral a-line mini dress. It matches his white linen pants and floral shirt. This man thinks he's Magnum. I fit it on and it looks like it was made for my body. He pays for it and leads me to the fitting rooms again.
Joshua: Please remove all the old items on your body and wear it. Lana I said all.
Me: What?
He gives me a stern look and I oblige. What could it hurt really.

We are now sitting at the back of the town car. The sexual tension is insane. We have to keep it together for Sam. Josh's hand keeps travelling up and down my thigh. Each time moving closer to my happy place. He touches it and I open my legs wider.
Josh: Relax baby.
I move closer to him. I'm concentrating so hard on him. I didn't realize the car stopped.
Josh: We are here. Let's go baby. Sam you know what to do.
Sam: Yes boss. Small mam.

I leave my purse and luggage in the boot. Yes luggage now. All the clothes I had to shed. He leads me down a path. I've lived in Dar all my life, but I've only seen places like this one in the movies. We are on a secluded beach. There's gazebo set up with a mini bar and a serving station with covered food. The bartender asks what we would like and I settle for my favourite, Cosmo, and he settles for whiskey. We are served food as well. The view is gorgeous. I love the ocean. The bartender keeps the coctails coming and we move to another tent a bit further inland, covered by trees but we could still hear the waves.

JOSHUA

Alana is lucid. But I plied her with alcohol. Yes we are tipsy now. But just that. Not staggering like she was a week ago. I lift her up, she is straddling me as we move to the second tent. Her warmth is on my stomach. She is so wet, so ready for me. It looks like an Egyptian movie in this tent, the bed in here all white and fluffy. I can see she's impressed. But anything for my lady.

Me: How about we finish what we started in the car.
Her: Eem.
I open the buttons on my pants and like Jack in the box, Shenge pops up. I slide him in, without putting her down. She gasps.
Her: No Josh. Condom.
She says that with so much conviction, I smile.
Me: It's already on babe.
Her: Huh?
I am moving slowly while we are having this conversation. But my thrusts are deep and I can see she is losing her mind.
Me: Wana see?
Her: Yes uhm.
Oh my God, this woman right here. I can see how much she's enjoying me, I mean her eyes keep rolling back and her moans are driving me insane. I put her on the bed and pull out and show her the condom and just stare at her in awe.
Her: Please Shenge, don't stop. I just want us to ......
I ram in before she continues. Those words make me lose my mind.

Sam returns after 4 hours and we drive princess home.
After she's safely inside, we drive off.
Me: Couldn't you tell that something was off.
Him: No sir. I just thought she couldn't handle her alcohol.
Me: Well today she had 6 cosmos, but was lucid.
He scratches his head.
We drive home and I take a much deserved shower and get into bed.

Before falling asleep, I want to speak to my queen.
Her: Hello baby.
Me: You're not sleeping? I was ready to leave a voicemail.
Her: No I just stepped out of the tub.
Me: Does that mean you're naked?
I can feel her blush on the other end.
Me: I wish you were here with me.
Her: Me too.
Me: What are you wearing?
Her: Dude that is so corny.
We giggle.
Me: I'm imagining all sorts of things.
Her: Well when you called I just finished applying some lotion, so I'm naked.
Me: What?
Her: Come get me.
She laughs so hard.
Her: Don't you wish you were in South Africa now. You'd probably drive here, I mean I'm only 5 minutes away.
She is so happy with herself. I just smile.
Me: I love you good night.
She sounds disappointed.
Her: Oh. Good night.

Narrated

Alana just lays on her bed heartbroken contemplating on whether to go him or not. Her phone rings, she doesn't even look who is calling, sounding sad
Alana: Hi
Voice: I'm outside
Alana: What?
Voice: I said I'm downstairs. Come.
She puts the phone down and puts on her silk gown. While she is on her way, he puts the condom on and waits by the door. As soon as she closes the door he attacks her with a kiss picks her up and moves to the side of the house.
Him: Please don't make any noise, we don't want to wake your parents.
He puts her against the wall and pulls her panty to the side.
Alana: Please, condom
He ignores her and rams in. Her moans are deep in her throat making a small sound. He picks up his pace and she holds him tighter. Faster and faster and she can't hold it in any longer, she cums and he follows soon after. He carries her to the door without slipping out. When he reaches the veranda, be slips out and she can see the full condom.
Her: One day you must tell me when you put that condom on, even earlier on. He uses a tissue to remove it and gives it to her to flush.
Him: Goodbye princess.
And he disappears into the night.

Lying on her bed Alana wonders if she imagined that.
Her: How am I ever going to let this man go.
On the other side of town he throws himsef on the bed.
Him: Damn I'm in love.

#LIKE #COMMENT #SHARE