Chapter 26

JABHILE

The whole flight home my head is on his chest. Those 2 left me so emotional. I just want to be here. Nowhere else. No one has said anything, we are both overwhelmed. We get to the house and I realise I'm starving. I look at him and he smiles.
Mike: Come
We walk in and the table is set. I smile and head straight there to dish up. After eating I decide to chat with the boyfriend.
Me: I hope they find their way back to each other.
Him: Thanx to you. It's done.
I blush.
Him: Let's go shower. All that travel is draining, we need to rest.
He pulls me to his room, straight to the bathroom. We brush our teeth first. Eeh this guy. He then removes my dress, my bra, goes down and removes my panty. Honestly I made a fool of myself so many times in front of this guy I'm just gona let him be. He opens the water and strips off his clothes. He walks in and pulls me to him, I land on his chest and we just stand there feeling the water. He lathers a sponge and starts washing me. He goes down on his knees washes my feet, my legs, my thighs, then he lifts my leg up and puts it on his shoulder. He rinses my nuffie, touching it so softly with the sponge. Then he replaces the sponge with his tongue. I gasp and almost lose my balance. But he has me in a firm grip. This feels like nothing I have felt before. I'm moaning so loud right now.
Me: Aah Michael. Aah. Mmmhhh.
What is this man doing to me.
I scream as I cummm. So intense. This is like nothing I've given myself before. I smile. He catches me smiling and comes up to kiss my lips. He devours me with his mouth. I hold him so tight. He lifts me up and walks us out of the bathroom. He dries me and lotions my body and himself. We stay naked on the bed for the longest time just staring into each other's eyes.

Him: I know you want the real thing. I'm ju..
I put my finger on his lips.
Me: I will wait for you. Thank you for loving me. As long as you keep the orgasms coming I'm game.
He pulls me on him. My clit directly on his member. He starts moving. I scream. He groans. He holds my bum tight and makes me move. Sliding up and down his fully erect member.
Me: Aaah baby I'm cumming.
He increases the speed and shoot his load on our stomachs, as I have another release. He laughs as we go back to the shower.
Him: I feel like I'm back in high school.
Me: Was that not sex?
Him: Not even close.
Me: But I thought I was riding you.
Him: Don't worry. You will know when it's the real thing.

MICHAEL

It's Sunday morning and I don't know how to suggest she moves in with me without being condescending.
Me: I love you
She just blushes.
Me: Babe you know I struggle to use your name.
Her: I hate it. Everything is in a name.
Me: What does it mean?
Her: Disappointed.
She looks down at this point.
Me: Atleast Sweetness is ok.
She smiles
Her: I gave myself that name. It's not even in my ID.
Me: Well I love it and Sweetness Zikalala has a nice ring to it. We will drop Jabhile completely.
Her: I would like a Zulu name as well.
Me: Can it be my homework. I will name you.
She giggles.
Her: Tomorrow is Monday. I'm going back to work. The past 2 weeks were the best. But you know life continues.
Me: Nothing has to change. I love you sweetness.
She scratches her head. This one is such a tomboy. There's hardly any hair on that head.
Her: I haven't figured it all out. I'm writing exams next week. I have my job and my stall.
I have to tread carefully with this independent woman in front of me.
Me: I don't want to dictate how you live your life, but I want to make it easier.
She smiles. I mentally moon walk.
Her: I could do without waking up at 3 in the morning, but I have to pay for my fees and stuff.
Me: So if I say I will pay. What will you say?
Her: You are making me get hooked on you. What happens when you get tired of me. My life has been full of disappointments. That's why I hate that dreadful name.
A tear escapes her eye.
Me: Mmh. That means we have to be creative with how we finance you.
Me: What are you studying now. You said something about being a chef.
Her: I have a diploma in business management. Studying financial management now, I would drop it yesterday if could go to chef school.
Me: Then drop it. I will ask my pa to research chef schools. You will choose the 1 you like, and I will pay for the entire course.
Me: Last admin detail...
Her: Now I'm admin?
Me: No love, I mean we are taking care of the tiny building blocks to ensure smooth sailing on the road ahead. Do you trust me?
Her: Yes. What's left?
Me: Living arrangements.
Her: What??? I want to stay where I am. I won't vat n sit.
Me: What does that mean?
Her: Means cohabitation before marriage.
Me: Okay how about we get you the school. Find you a place close to the school, then you stay there.
She smiles.
Me: But you are not going back to your shack today.
She frowns. I frown back. She smiles. I do the same.
Her: Okay, but we need to fetch my work things.
Me: Let's go now.

ALANA

Senzo made love to me till the cops came knocking.
Me: Baby I'm tired. I need some shut eye.
I don't think I have another orgasm stored somewhere.
Him: Are you sore?
Me: No baby. I just want to sleep.
Him: We need to talk.
Me: Are you breaking up with me?
Him: Mncm this is not a movie. I want us to talk about our future.
I smile and sit up. I can tell he wants to be serious.
Him: I want us to go home.
I smile.
Me: Ok
He looks at me like he's shocked.
Me: I'm on a month to month contract and my boss knows I can walk away at any time.
Him: I'm sorry I drove you away.
Me: Mmh. I don't want to talk about it again. We already spent 2 hours discussing it. Please promise me we won't ever talk about it again. Ever.
Him: Ok
Me: Now kiss me.

#Like #Comment #share
❤️
Admin, very boring ne. But this couple is tactical. Let's bear with them. Love can't be the same. ❤️