Lets play a little game.

"Hi!", Piper said all smiley, "What are you two up to?"
"Ya?", Jason wiggled his eyebrows at the two boys, while Nico just stood there wondering how many ways there were to kill the son of Jupiter.
"We were actually looking for you guys! I decided that Death Boy here has to socialize! Doctors' orders!", Will explained with a huge grin on his face. Nico sighed.
"Oooo! Fun come here Death Boy! Gimme' a hug!", Jason exclaimed, trying to hug Nico.
"Touch me and you die, Grace.", Nico said menacingly, "And DON'T call me DeathBoy!"
Piper and Jason exchanged a look. "We'll go find Annabeth and Percy.", Piper smiled, and grabbed Jason's hand, pulling him along with her.
"Solangelo FOREVER!", Jason shouted and then they both ran.
"What in Hades is 'Solangelo'," Nico asked Will.
"Uh.. I have no clue...", Will muttered, even though he pretty quickly figured out what Solangelo meant. Gods... Were people really shipping him and Nico already? It wasn't like he even had feelings for Nico and he hadn't come out to anybody but Lou Ellen and that was only because she noticed him checking out one of the lifeguards when they went to beach with a bunch of other demigods but like it was only a kind of coming out because, he was so not gay obviously.
"Ok.. Whatever.. But why are you making me socialize Solace?", Nico whined.
"Doctors' orders and besides you have friends, and I want you to see that!", Will said.
"Whatever."
"And Death Boy?", Will smiled.
"What? And don't call me Death Boy!", Nico shrieked.
"Solangelo FOREVER!", Will said -because he kinda did want Solangelo to happen the more he thought about it- and then started running towards the Apollo cabin.
"What the hell does that mean?!", Nico shouted as he ran after the blonde haired boy. Will just laughed and turned around to make a face at Nico. Nico stuck his middle finger up in retaliation. Then Will (gracefully, of course) ran into the wall of the Apollo cabin.
"Shit!", Will said automatically, and then fell on the ground.
Nico ran up behind him,
"Are you ok?"
"Oh, Ya! I'm fine..", Will rubbed his nose, "I looked cool while doing that, right?"
"No. You looked like a total dork!", Nico laughed.
"That's what I meant by 'Cool'", Will joked.
"Than yes, you looked absolutely cool.", Nico said, his voice dripping with sarcasm.
"I know I did!", Will laughed, "Now help me up."
"I would say you're perfectly capable, but with how you ran into that wall, I don't think you are anymore!", Nico smiled and stuck out his hand to Will. Will grabbed it and pulled Nico down on top of him. Nico started laughing as he laid on his back, across the other boys lap.
"Get of me, Di Angelo!", Will said jokingly as he pushed Nico off of him.
"Gladly, Solace!", Nico laughed some more. Nico and Will stood up.
"What are you two dorks doing?", Annabeth shouted from in front of the Athena cabin, "C'mon!" Nico and Will ran over to them still laughing. Nico (for once) was happy, and he didn't care who knew it.
"We're going to play a little game!", Jason said, trying to be mysterious (which wasn't really working for him but he didn't care).
"What game?", Nico asked frowning, though he was still happy, he was worried about this whole game thing.
"Truth or Dare.", Jason laughed manically.
"What's 'Truth or Dare'", Nico replied. People often forgot he was from another century.
"You've never played Truth or Dare?", Percy asked, surprised.
"Uh... no."
Percy and everybody explained the rules but it kind of just became a jumbled mess so Nico was as confused as ever.
"Why would I want to play this?", Nico said and looked at them like they were crazy (which they were).
"Because it's fun!", Piper smiled. Nico couldn't tell if she was using her charmspeak or not.
"Ok.. If you say so..", Nico said and reluctantly followed them all towards the Zeus cabin.