Go away, Percy

He knocked on Nicos door. "Go away...", he heard Nico say from inside.
"Nico! Come on.", Percy said.
"No! Go away Percy!" Percy opened the door.
Nico was laying in his coffin bed, with his face buried in his pillow. Percy shut the door and sat down next to Nico. Nico stiffened but didn't look up.
"You know it's not that bad.", Percy started, like he was going to say more but Nico interrupted him,
"Yes it is.", Nicos voice was muffled by his pillow. "It's terrible.", Nico said with a sigh, "It's bad enough I'm gay but now everyone's going to know it! I'm already a big enough freak! Why not add one more thing to the list."
"Nico. You're not a freak. You're just... different.", Percy replied in a soft voice.
"Oh. Really? Because summoning armies of skeletal soldiers is totally normal.", Nico argued sarcastically.
"Dude! I can breathe under water and talk to fish! And horses! That's so normal! I mean, look at Leo! He's a human blow torch! But does that stop him? No! He even got a girlfriend! I mean sure she's been trapped on an island for three thousand years and will probably realize that there are much better options but still!", Percy answered. Nico let out a small laugh.
"And if it helps any, the Stoll's are idiots! No one's going to believe them.", Percy said.
"They might be idiots but they know everyone.", Nico muttered his face still stuffed in the pillow.
"So, I know everyone too! And no one's going to mess with you while I'm around.", Percy smiled, "Bug brother Percy's got this."
Nico knew Percy was wrong, people would mess with him, they always did, maybe not in obvious ways, but they did things him feel bad. But 'bug brother Percy' did have a convincing argument.
"Now come on! Dinners going to start soon! And you still have one more day in the infirmary with Will.", Percy said patting Nico's leg.
"How do you know about that?", Nico asked looking up.
"I know things.", Percy explained, while looking at his friends tear stained face.
"I can't take you seriously with that make up," Nico flopped his face back into the pillow, "I'll meet you at dinner.", he murmured.
"Ok! I better see you there! Or I'll send Jason in here to get you.", Percy threatened, and walked out of the room.