Come on

"Hey Nicooo," Will cooed, shaking his boyfriend slightly, "You need to get up, baby."
Nico grunted and rolled away from Will.
"I suppose I must wake the sleeping prince with a kiss!" Will said and leaned down.
Nico waved his hand and tried to get him away, "You already used that joke," he murmured.
"Sorry, sleeping beauty."
"Mmmhhhh."
"Come on, Nico, please get up," Will shook him again, "Babe."
"Hhhhmm."
Will climbed into the bed behind Nico and started kissing his neck.
"Will..."
"Come on."
"Alright," he sighed and rolled around to face Will.
Will pushed Nico's hair out of his face, "Chiron said we can't take out the truck today but next week we can, since James has to work the infirmary, and he usually drives."
"Alright," Nico yawned.
"Come on, we should go do something."
"I'm not really feeling like doing much.. Can we just cuddle?" Nico snuggled into Will's chest.
"You need to exercise, but how can I say no to you?" Will laughed and kissed the top of Nico's head.
"Thanks, Sunshine."
"Of course, but we're going to get up and do something, right?"
"If we have too.."
"Doctors orders," Will joked, and kissed Nico's nose. Nico snuggled in closer and quickly fell back asleep while Will watched him and smiled.
~~~~~
When Nico finally woke up it was lunch time and Will practically had to drag him out of bed and force him to get dressed, which to say the least, was not fun for either of them. Finally Nico was ready to take on the day, and Will dragged him to lunch.
Percy and Jason smiled to each other when they walked up but didn't say anything, for once. Nico sighed and sat down while.
"So what were you and Will doing this morning?" Jason asked, wiggling his eyebrows.
Nico sighed, "he came to wake me up, chill. Because he notices when I'm missing unlike the rest of you," Nico said, slightly angry.
Jason and Percy shifted uncomfortably.
"Sorry," Percy muttered, "I never realized that."
Nico frowned at Percy, "It's fine," he lied.